Check it out: www.bunsofbutter.com
My new favorite restaurant is Uncle Willie's BBQ & Fish, in downtown Oakland. Wings and fishes get fried, and ribs, chickens, and briskets go on the grill. The fried is pretty good, but the ribs are great. Very smoky, tender, and juicy. Whatever Willie's dry-rubbing ... it works. Of the sides I've tried, I loved the collard greens and corn bread. The red beans and rice are nothing special. Nice folks, great place. 2
UNCLE WILLIE'S BBQ & FISH
614 14th St., Oakl.
Mon.Sat., 11 a.m.9 p.m.
Most Commented On
- orxQilLDFpQXZQi - April 18, 2014
- SiNahcrXpxSp - April 18, 2014
- hituCLybiHRxQOzv - April 18, 2014
- vInzwTDNDBkIorxC - April 18, 2014
- Good to have the Guardian - April 18, 2014
- ewGqgRNDgnhDz - April 18, 2014
- I always get a laugh - April 18, 2014
- ikJqnIJbvyMdSeQLnpS - April 18, 2014
- Your trollish obsession with me is admirable in its tenacity. - April 18, 2014
- It is slowly happening as they move to Oakland or - April 18, 2014