Check it out: www.bunsofbutter.com
My new favorite restaurant is Uncle Willie's BBQ & Fish, in downtown Oakland. Wings and fishes get fried, and ribs, chickens, and briskets go on the grill. The fried is pretty good, but the ribs are great. Very smoky, tender, and juicy. Whatever Willie's dry-rubbing ... it works. Of the sides I've tried, I loved the collard greens and corn bread. The red beans and rice are nothing special. Nice folks, great place. 2
UNCLE WILLIE'S BBQ & FISH
614 14th St., Oakl.
Mon.Sat., 11 a.m.9 p.m.
Most Commented On
- An activist is someone who seeks to impose their view on - December 10, 2013
- Hey California, Please Keep it Up - December 10, 2013
- As a liberal and a tech - December 10, 2013
- More lives would be saved by cyclists obeying the traffic laws - December 10, 2013
- Apologize? Steven brags about publishing false information - December 10, 2013
- Well stated. I tried to - December 10, 2013
- Many activists also have an - December 10, 2013
- House party - December 10, 2013
- Bus Stops - December 10, 2013
- Steven would rather eat his own shit than publicly apologize. - December 10, 2013