Check it out: www.bunsofbutter.com
My new favorite restaurant is Uncle Willie's BBQ & Fish, in downtown Oakland. Wings and fishes get fried, and ribs, chickens, and briskets go on the grill. The fried is pretty good, but the ribs are great. Very smoky, tender, and juicy. Whatever Willie's dry-rubbing ... it works. Of the sides I've tried, I loved the collard greens and corn bread. The red beans and rice are nothing special. Nice folks, great place. 2
UNCLE WILLIE'S BBQ & FISH
614 14th St., Oakl.
Mon.Sat., 11 a.m.9 p.m.
Most Commented On
- uVMWamJWwNQ - July 29, 2014
- All great and important - July 29, 2014
- Uber’s secret, “proprietary” insurance policy leaked - July 29, 2014
- How many times have - July 29, 2014
- No, we should punish greedy - July 29, 2014
- Seattle empowered - July 29, 2014
- The courts would differ with - July 29, 2014
- Absolutely! And none of our - July 29, 2014
- The Housing Elements are - July 29, 2014
- Wealthy NIMBYs know exactly - July 29, 2014