The hybrid clones will only be permitted to develop for about two weeks, which is the time required to create stem cells. After that, they must be destroyed. So the UK law actually makes the nightmare scenario impossible, not possible.
And that's why I'm psyched about getting my human-animal hybrid clones. *
Annalee Newitz (email@example.com) is a surly media nerd who can't wait to see the world populated with human-elephant-dolphin hybrids.
Most Commented On
- Referring to the police as "pigs" instantly devalues your - March 16, 2014
- No, Greg, it was a fair question - March 16, 2014
- It's a dilemma for Greg because he hates Asians and loves losers - March 16, 2014
- LOL, Greg trying to defend Asians and chinamen when we all know - March 16, 2014
- NAaXjHtwzrpfIngIoD - March 16, 2014
- Amazon increases Prime’s cost as it turns focus to profit - March 16, 2014
- "The Clean up the Plaza folks - March 16, 2014
- Absolute Garbage. But I - March 16, 2014
- It's so funny when - March 16, 2014
- Did you watch the video provided? - March 16, 2014