Our culture would be incomprehensible to the people of 1908 just due to the rate at which we exchange knowledge online passing around the "dramatic lemur" video to millions of people in a day, for example.
Oh, now you want to see it? Search for "dramatic lemur." Try explaining that to our 1908 friend.
Annalee Newitz (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a surly media nerd who has no interest whatsoever in the iPhone because she's waiting for her augmented reality lenses with the blink interface.
Most Commented On
- "He?" How do you know the - December 7, 2013
- So when someone doesn't agree - December 7, 2013
- That interesting because I - December 6, 2013
- Asshole. - December 6, 2013
- Todo el mundo a la barricadas - December 6, 2013
- The Marsh - December 6, 2013
- "At the end of the day, all - December 6, 2013
- This isn't pro's and con's it's just "your" opinion. - December 6, 2013
- The Facts GPD - December 6, 2013
- Since when does an useless - December 6, 2013