Our culture would be incomprehensible to the people of 1908 just due to the rate at which we exchange knowledge online passing around the "dramatic lemur" video to millions of people in a day, for example.
Oh, now you want to see it? Search for "dramatic lemur." Try explaining that to our 1908 friend.
Annalee Newitz (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a surly media nerd who has no interest whatsoever in the iPhone because she's waiting for her augmented reality lenses with the blink interface.
Most Commented On
- EarthFirst - March 11, 2014
- In my building, the new owner - March 11, 2014
- Does Michael have a mobility issue? - March 11, 2014
- 360 apartments - March 11, 2014
- We all have to lay down - March 11, 2014
- Equal application of the law? - March 11, 2014
- No, Michael is also concerned about the location of those - March 11, 2014
- Is this really all you have to care about? - March 11, 2014
- OK, so Tiny is a card player. - March 11, 2014
- Yes, it's not fair, these buses are punctual! - March 11, 2014