Our culture would be incomprehensible to the people of 1908 just due to the rate at which we exchange knowledge online passing around the "dramatic lemur" video to millions of people in a day, for example.
Oh, now you want to see it? Search for "dramatic lemur." Try explaining that to our 1908 friend.
Annalee Newitz (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a surly media nerd who has no interest whatsoever in the iPhone because she's waiting for her augmented reality lenses with the blink interface.
Most Commented On
- And joysticks for all - July 27, 2014
- Marcos' Judaism is relevant only when it comes to - July 27, 2014
- hqQqnukbsN - July 27, 2014
- mvajoCbAui - July 27, 2014
- GJCvazIKygzr - July 27, 2014
- Extra! Extra! Sunshine advocates beat the Anti-Sunshine Gang in - July 27, 2014
- how i got cure for hiv - July 27, 2014
- One Lorde to rule them all: An evening at the Fox with one - July 27, 2014
- I thought you left - July 27, 2014
- Uber’s secret, “proprietary” insurance policy leaked - July 27, 2014