By the third time, they should be ready to say yes or no. What's to be gained by a fourth try, or a fifth?
There are, of course, subjects that can only be brought up once and then they must be banished forever. If you want to raise one of those, you have to bring it up the right way, which goes like this:
"Honey, come watch this video with me."
"What's it about?"
"Um, pooping on people."
If you receive a resounding "EEEEEEEEEW! NO!", you will know to drop it. If you don't drop it, there is no help for you. Compared with pooping on people, your fantasy is pretty tame. But you still only get three tries and then it's back to the "flirting and flashing" for you. Be glad you've got that.
Andrea is home with the kids and going stir-crazy. Write her a letter! Ask her a question! Send her your tedious e-mail forwards! On second thought, don't do that. Just ask her a question.
Andrea is also teaching two classes: "You've Really Got Your Hands Full" a realistic look at having twins at Birthways in Berkeley, and "Is There Sex After Motherhood?" at Day One Center in San Francisco and other venues.
Most Commented On
- "Colen and other panelists - May 22, 2013
- There's an article that addresses this issue in... - May 22, 2013
- Your repulsive. - May 22, 2013
- Lil Reese - May 22, 2013
- What is "staggering expense" if City doesn't repair potholes? - May 22, 2013
- nudist dating - May 22, 2013
- Public employee unions suck... - May 21, 2013
- interesting - May 21, 2013
- after first person dealing with progressives - May 21, 2013
- Mission of the Commons has - May 21, 2013