By the third time, they should be ready to say yes or no. What's to be gained by a fourth try, or a fifth?
There are, of course, subjects that can only be brought up once and then they must be banished forever. If you want to raise one of those, you have to bring it up the right way, which goes like this:
"Honey, come watch this video with me."
"What's it about?"
"Um, pooping on people."
If you receive a resounding "EEEEEEEEEW! NO!", you will know to drop it. If you don't drop it, there is no help for you. Compared with pooping on people, your fantasy is pretty tame. But you still only get three tries and then it's back to the "flirting and flashing" for you. Be glad you've got that.
Andrea is home with the kids and going stir-crazy. Write her a letter! Ask her a question! Send her your tedious e-mail forwards! On second thought, don't do that. Just ask her a question.
Andrea is also teaching two classes: "You've Really Got Your Hands Full" a realistic look at having twins at Birthways in Berkeley, and "Is There Sex After Motherhood?" at Day One Center in San Francisco and other venues.
Most Commented On
- The British did not vote for - March 10, 2014
- Separation of non-orthogonal concerns in software architecture - March 10, 2014
- Nonprofits might not be - March 10, 2014
- S.F. TAXPAYERS are on the hook - March 10, 2014
- Uber never said they were - March 10, 2014
- You lose. - March 10, 2014
- Progressives have historically been opposed to monopolies. - March 10, 2014
- i will never stop thanking Dr aluda for what he has done for me - March 10, 2014
- People don't seem to - March 10, 2014
- They're not breaking the law - March 10, 2014