By the third time, they should be ready to say yes or no. What's to be gained by a fourth try, or a fifth?
There are, of course, subjects that can only be brought up once and then they must be banished forever. If you want to raise one of those, you have to bring it up the right way, which goes like this:
"Honey, come watch this video with me."
"What's it about?"
"Um, pooping on people."
If you receive a resounding "EEEEEEEEEW! NO!", you will know to drop it. If you don't drop it, there is no help for you. Compared with pooping on people, your fantasy is pretty tame. But you still only get three tries and then it's back to the "flirting and flashing" for you. Be glad you've got that.
Andrea is home with the kids and going stir-crazy. Write her a letter! Ask her a question! Send her your tedious e-mail forwards! On second thought, don't do that. Just ask her a question.
Andrea is also teaching two classes: "You've Really Got Your Hands Full" a realistic look at having twins at Birthways in Berkeley, and "Is There Sex After Motherhood?" at Day One Center in San Francisco and other venues.
Most Commented On
- The problem with that, Greg, is that when rent control - April 17, 2014
- Unimaginable and - April 17, 2014
- Whoa, Greg, are you now trying to throw us off the scent by - April 17, 2014
- Of course you would, Greg. You want city policies decided by the - April 17, 2014
- Times change - April 17, 2014
- Wait, Greg, I thought you loved central and south America - April 17, 2014
- Actually, Greg, the offices where we do elect folks are more - April 17, 2014
- So you're the infamous SFparkripoff who I'm supposed to be! - April 17, 2014
- A GOOD SPELL MAN - April 17, 2014
- Mexico! - April 17, 2014