But my date doesn't need to know every single silly thought flitting through my sweet mind.
My new favorite restaurant is Panda Country Kitchen. It's also one of the windiest restaurants I've ever eaten at. Richmond District. I went there with the Maze on a foggy night, and we had tea-smoked duck and I forget what else. Oh, hot and sour soup, which was great, but it became cold and sour soup real fast. Turn the heat on!
PANDA COUNTRY KITCHEN
4737 Geary, SF
Lunch: 11 a.m.2:30 p.m., Mon.Fri.
Dinner: 4:30 p.m.10 p.m., Mon.Fri.
Continuous service: Sat.Sun., 11 a.m.10 p.m.
Beer & wine
Most Commented On
- No no no. Marcos thinks that - March 7, 2014
- Let's do a probable profile - March 7, 2014
- Newly elected Seattle City Councillor - March 7, 2014
- Likewise, when cyclists ride on the sidewalk or fail to stop at - March 7, 2014
- Anyone associated with Occupy is unelectable - March 7, 2014
- total validation - March 7, 2014
- Every single boondoggled public works project, like the Bay - March 7, 2014
- If he is less than 100% behind cops and business, then he will - March 7, 2014
- When will people call an end - March 7, 2014
- Walk SF basically says that - March 7, 2014