But my date doesn't need to know every single silly thought flitting through my sweet mind.
My new favorite restaurant is Panda Country Kitchen. It's also one of the windiest restaurants I've ever eaten at. Richmond District. I went there with the Maze on a foggy night, and we had tea-smoked duck and I forget what else. Oh, hot and sour soup, which was great, but it became cold and sour soup real fast. Turn the heat on!
PANDA COUNTRY KITCHEN
4737 Geary, SF
Lunch: 11 a.m.2:30 p.m., Mon.Fri.
Dinner: 4:30 p.m.10 p.m., Mon.Fri.
Continuous service: Sat.Sun., 11 a.m.10 p.m.
Beer & wine
Most Commented On
- My experience - July 31, 2014
- Ammiano and Leno seek to reform the Ellis Act and slow SF - July 31, 2014
- marcos, are you familiar with the role of a Whip? - July 31, 2014
- He has numbers. You do not, and nor do you have any - July 31, 2014
- Your home wasn't always a condo and so it would have been - July 31, 2014
- Clearly people want to live in the city because every new condo - July 31, 2014
- No, his point is that SF has a net deficit of 400,000 homes for - July 31, 2014
- Whatever their reasons for living in the suburbs, the reality is - July 31, 2014
- Perfect putdown. - July 31, 2014
- Why does it matter that people like you can no longer move here? - July 31, 2014