- This Week
The Queer Issue: A Planet Unicorn full of performances, events, clubs, and parties
6pm-midnight, $7 High atop the Sir Francisc Drake Hotel, the swank Harry Denton's presents DJ Page Hodel's patented brand of diverse and soulful bacchanalia.
Sundance Saloon Country Pride Hotel Whitcomb, 1231 Market, SF; (415) 626-8000, www.sundancesaloon.org. 6pm-11pm, $5. Hot hot bear husbands on the hoof, line-dancing for the pickin' at this overalls-and-snakeskin-boots roundup.
Unity Temple, 540 Howard, SF; www.templesf.com. Legendary kiki-hurrah club Fag Fridays rises again with a sure-to-be-smokin' DJ set from the one and only Frankie Knuckles, the goddess's gift to deep house freaks and friends.
Most Commented On
- More ignorance. Damn. You - December 12, 2013
- Thanks El Dedo. Only people who drive use roads. - December 12, 2013
- Most cyclists in San - December 12, 2013
- In the Wizard of Oz, Miss - December 12, 2013
- Very true. I ride my bike - December 12, 2013
- yes, ignorance - December 12, 2013
- They make some of the - December 12, 2013
- Your attitude reminds me of - December 12, 2013
- You just proved his point for him. - December 12, 2013
- Some can, maybe. Most cannot and do not. - December 12, 2013