I was eating something brunchy there with Earl Butter, my brother, and my nephew when it occurred to me that I've been eating here pretty consistently for longer than I've been pretty consistently eating anywhere else around here. So it must be good. It's not the best Mexican food in the Mission District, but I love the atmosphere. And if you show up right at 11 a.m., even on weekends, you can sit right down.
546 Valencia, SF
Mon., 11 a.m.10 p.m.; Tues.Sun., 11 a.m.11 p.m.
Most Commented On
- Economic cleansing - December 11, 2013
- What a mealy-mouthed comment. - December 11, 2013
- Of course - December 11, 2013
- Sounds like an oldie with an axe to grind - December 11, 2013
- Agreed. "Look for him to find - December 11, 2013
- Don't get me wrong. This guy - December 11, 2013
- This country is filled with homeless and poor - December 11, 2013
- I think this septic man is - December 11, 2013
- It concluded a lot - December 11, 2013
- Here's what works: If you - December 11, 2013