I was eating something brunchy there with Earl Butter, my brother, and my nephew when it occurred to me that I've been eating here pretty consistently for longer than I've been pretty consistently eating anywhere else around here. So it must be good. It's not the best Mexican food in the Mission District, but I love the atmosphere. And if you show up right at 11 a.m., even on weekends, you can sit right down.
546 Valencia, SF
Mon., 11 a.m.10 p.m.; Tues.Sun., 11 a.m.11 p.m.
Most Commented On
- That'll be the only valid point he makes for a while, so he - May 25, 2013
- you're making all this - May 25, 2013
- Attacking a United States - May 25, 2013
- Demented and terribly confused. - May 25, 2013
- We just call it 101. No - May 25, 2013
- Oooorrrrr..... It was a pair - May 25, 2013
- Johnny's providing the - May 25, 2013
- ""This was not the case in my - May 25, 2013
- Johnny: Jack of all trades! - May 25, 2013
- Johnny's a great Internet - May 25, 2013