I was eating something brunchy there with Earl Butter, my brother, and my nephew when it occurred to me that I've been eating here pretty consistently for longer than I've been pretty consistently eating anywhere else around here. So it must be good. It's not the best Mexican food in the Mission District, but I love the atmosphere. And if you show up right at 11 a.m., even on weekends, you can sit right down.
546 Valencia, SF
Mon., 11 a.m.10 p.m.; Tues.Sun., 11 a.m.11 p.m.
Most Commented On
- Actual facts from a person - July 30, 2014
- SFBG is now doing PR for Mirkarimi? - July 30, 2014
- Because - July 30, 2014
- "This strongly suggests that - July 30, 2014
- It really depends on whether - July 30, 2014
- Yeah, the pork I want to - July 30, 2014
- Wait a sec, the report was 22 - July 30, 2014
- The Controller's office has - July 30, 2014
- VXfVGoezrRsCXMc - July 30, 2014
- Left out - July 30, 2014