To return to my earlier point, I don't buy for a minute the idea that at some point everyone including the rich and politically connected will be subjected to the same scrutiny as those people whose phone records were illegally handed over the to NSA by AT&T. The powerful will continue to have old-fashioned privacy, while the rest of us must get used to living without it.
Annalee Newitz (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a surly media nerd who tried to hide behind a crowd once but they dispersed.
Most Commented On
- DurYgLBDMRXvZnBtY - July 31, 2014
- WYSjDnAaZrqOot - July 31, 2014
- Fake grass at Beach Chalet means Polo Fields will get it next - July 31, 2014
- are you agreeing with yourself? - July 31, 2014
- If the definition of - July 31, 2014
- The bond is unrestricted and - July 31, 2014
- Hey idiot (Joe) - July 31, 2014
- Refugee children crossing the border for a better life - July 31, 2014
- The city population stays about the same - July 31, 2014
- I went to college with some of them in the 80's - July 31, 2014