HA HA HA!"
"The characters in Zibahkhana are part of the urban elite," Khan said in an interview with British newspaper the Guardian. "It's true that class lives in a privileged bubble. The real, frightening, 'unknown' Pakistan is out there in the countryside, and that is why in the film it is when the kids leave the city that they starting encountering trouble."
Wed/2, 7:30 p.m., $5
575 10th St., SF
(415) 377-4202, www.deadchannels.com
Most Commented On
- Supporting local artists & performances - December 5, 2013
- A local non-profit will chose - December 5, 2013
- Great post! - December 5, 2013
- I completely understand what - December 5, 2013
- $40 or $50 would give them the life to which they feel - December 5, 2013
- The truly appalling reality - December 5, 2013
- I always wait until Boots - December 5, 2013
- If you think the soul of SF - December 5, 2013
- Aesop Institute's Perpetual Flimflam - December 5, 2013
- Really? - December 5, 2013