The al pastor burrito is wonderful, the carnitas less so. And it's kind of inconspicuously tucked away on an odd corner of Foothill in Oakland. They have to put a sandwich board out in the street not the sidewalk, in the street. Yes yes yes, we're open open open. Right here. And still there's never anyone there. Four-fitty gets your burrito, chips, and some great green salsa. That's old school, and that rocks, in my opinion.
TAQUERIA LA NUEVA
Daily: 9 a.m.10 p.m.
5324 Foothill, Oakl.
Most Commented On
- The Google bus in West - December 20, 2013
- You're right, silly me. - December 20, 2013
- Nope, not invincible but Ed Lee is in a good position. - December 20, 2013
- Google should have burst already. - December 20, 2013
- You know what this reminds me of? - December 20, 2013
- Techies blamed for evictions reminds me of other past issues... - December 20, 2013
- This one helped me for a - December 20, 2013
- I am impressed! The design is - December 20, 2013
- good Article - December 20, 2013
- Not true and not funny - December 20, 2013