The al pastor burrito is wonderful, the carnitas less so. And it's kind of inconspicuously tucked away on an odd corner of Foothill in Oakland. They have to put a sandwich board out in the street not the sidewalk, in the street. Yes yes yes, we're open open open. Right here. And still there's never anyone there. Four-fitty gets your burrito, chips, and some great green salsa. That's old school, and that rocks, in my opinion.
TAQUERIA LA NUEVA
Daily: 9 a.m.10 p.m.
5324 Foothill, Oakl.
Most Commented On
- If you are a success then you like cops because it is the cops - March 15, 2014
- Yeah, Greg is the perfect example of CCSF fodder. - March 15, 2014
- at least he has moved on from - March 15, 2014
- Who likes cops really? - March 15, 2014
- I hope for the best with CCSF - March 15, 2014
- We can build affordable new market-rate homes but only by - March 15, 2014
- Yes, the average new home costs around 500K for the land - March 15, 2014
- Good point, and a good question. - March 15, 2014
- You didn't expect Greg to miss an opportunity for an anti-cop - March 15, 2014
- Just wondering here - March 15, 2014