The Sierra Club's John Rizzo noted, "This act insures that San Francisco is at the center of this economy. Not in Japan, China, or Germany. It will be here."
Aliza Wasserman of the League of Young Voters stated that "PG&E is not investing $1 in renewable energy beyond state mandates, and they lobby against measures to raise those mandates."
Most Commented On
- My experience - July 31, 2014
- Ammiano and Leno seek to reform the Ellis Act and slow SF - July 31, 2014
- marcos, are you familiar with the role of a Whip? - July 31, 2014
- He has numbers. You do not, and nor do you have any - July 31, 2014
- Your home wasn't always a condo and so it would have been - July 31, 2014
- Clearly people want to live in the city because every new condo - July 31, 2014
- No, his point is that SF has a net deficit of 400,000 homes for - July 31, 2014
- Whatever their reasons for living in the suburbs, the reality is - July 31, 2014
- Perfect putdown. - July 31, 2014
- Why does it matter that people like you can no longer move here? - July 31, 2014