The Sierra Club's John Rizzo noted, "This act insures that San Francisco is at the center of this economy. Not in Japan, China, or Germany. It will be here."
Aliza Wasserman of the League of Young Voters stated that "PG&E is not investing $1 in renewable energy beyond state mandates, and they lobby against measures to raise those mandates."
Most Commented On
- If crime moves away that is almost as good as crime going away. - March 10, 2014
- Streetsblog views holding - March 10, 2014
- Less crime? - March 10, 2014
- Oh my gosh THANK YOU! You - March 10, 2014
- The "The Trees" by Rush - March 10, 2014
- Never had any need to. - March 10, 2014
- I saw the video and it is - March 10, 2014
- Beautiful voice and I am - March 10, 2014
- Let your loving mother feel very delighted on Mother’s Day - March 10, 2014
- nice post - March 10, 2014