The Sierra Club's John Rizzo noted, "This act insures that San Francisco is at the center of this economy. Not in Japan, China, or Germany. It will be here."
Aliza Wasserman of the League of Young Voters stated that "PG&E is not investing $1 in renewable energy beyond state mandates, and they lobby against measures to raise those mandates."
Most Commented On
- FKGFQsDkCAk - April 21, 2014
- wniMrlRMROVy - April 20, 2014
- a good man that also help me - April 20, 2014
- Also... It may be legal, but - April 20, 2014
- dsvVcLzJDG - April 20, 2014
- TESTIMONIES OF SPELL CASTERS - April 20, 2014
- I live in the Mission, on - April 20, 2014
- WYsRgVClJdtNwFaK - April 20, 2014
- mrnnTPnohFR - April 20, 2014
- oxKRqnzmPVrMsjmmMnNa - April 20, 2014