And you're not going to believe this, because Yo-Yo and Crawdad haven't seen each other in years.... In fact, I'm not even going to tell you.
My new favorite restaurant is Cactus Taqueria. There's one in Oakland and one in north Berkeley. That's the one I like, because that's where I lunched with a one-year-old after a grueling five-minute birthday shop for another one-year-old. Best thing about nannying: you always have someone with you to help finish a burrito. And if it's Clara de la Cooter, she'll finish all your hot sauce too. We were googy over the carnitas.
1881 Solano, Berk.
Daily: 11 a.m.9 p.m.
Beer & wine
- Cameroon,i must tell you about a wonderful doctor that cure my - August 21, 2014
- i happy living with it, and i went into research on how i can g - August 21, 2014
- Vulnerable San Francisco ignores growing tech bubble talk - August 21, 2014
- SPELL CASTER THAT BRING MY EX LOVER BACK IN JUST 48HOURS - August 21, 2014
- One can keep all the existing - August 21, 2014
- We don't need a shit ton of condos - August 20, 2014
- Why sf why not San Jose? - August 20, 2014
- Ed Lie's support is less than - August 20, 2014
- Didn't Ronald Reagan say that - August 7, 2014
- Except that they've not been - August 7, 2014