If people have dropped out of school or come on a tough time, people can come here, build up some skills, and really build their way up."
Though these interviews were enlightening, I can't say I want to do any of these jobs any more than I did before. And I can't promise to be less annoyed the next time a canvasser butts into my private conversation or a PCO ruins my morning. But I do hope I'm at least a little more compassionate.
Of course, compassion would be so much easier, officer, if you just let me go. Just this once.
Most Commented On
- BXXwQUdWEH - July 28, 2014
- Growth potential - July 28, 2014
- bRCQAUuHtAsdAZ - July 28, 2014
- JxjOEJLdsOafMEKvX - July 28, 2014
- Deportation will help them - July 28, 2014
- Burning the Man? Well, not exactly, at least not yet - July 28, 2014
- illegally evict enough people - July 28, 2014
- Report details how brown and black communities are decimated, - July 28, 2014
- The horror | SF Bay Guardian - July 28, 2014
- Sorry. Jane Kim is NOT smart. - July 28, 2014