If people have dropped out of school or come on a tough time, people can come here, build up some skills, and really build their way up."
Though these interviews were enlightening, I can't say I want to do any of these jobs any more than I did before. And I can't promise to be less annoyed the next time a canvasser butts into my private conversation or a PCO ruins my morning. But I do hope I'm at least a little more compassionate.
Of course, compassion would be so much easier, officer, if you just let me go. Just this once.
Most Commented On
- well, yeah, but they like - March 7, 2014
- i really doubt that. but time - March 7, 2014
- HELPFUL MAN!!! - March 7, 2014
- A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. - March 7, 2014
- GREAT THANKS TO DR OJUKWU - March 7, 2014
- Pawan eyeing 9 MP, 40 MLA seats! - March 7, 2014
- "Censorship" - March 7, 2014
- sound like you the one - March 7, 2014
- Mayor Shake we love you we - March 7, 2014
- Mayor Shake - March 7, 2014