If people have dropped out of school or come on a tough time, people can come here, build up some skills, and really build their way up."
Though these interviews were enlightening, I can't say I want to do any of these jobs any more than I did before. And I can't promise to be less annoyed the next time a canvasser butts into my private conversation or a PCO ruins my morning. But I do hope I'm at least a little more compassionate.
Of course, compassion would be so much easier, officer, if you just let me go. Just this once.
Most Commented On
- I Am With You Brothers And Sisters - December 6, 2013
- The last word you typed is - December 6, 2013
- Did someone push your - December 6, 2013
- Liebe Wetzel - December 6, 2013
- Your blog made me feel that - December 6, 2013
- Defining San Francisco - December 5, 2013
- Robots can't cook the food - December 5, 2013
- Bring on the automated - December 5, 2013
- Supporting local artists & performances - December 5, 2013
- A local non-profit will chose - December 5, 2013