"Anybody that shows up with guitars and cymbals can play three songs," exclaimed Schrunk, who also highlighted the Aug. 24, Nor Cal vs. So Cal baseball game at Jackson Park across the street from Thee Parkside, which hosts the festival's final show that night.
Thankfully, the fun won't stop there: attendees can look forward to more label action this year with the release of the new LP by locals Surrender. Schrunk asked if I've ever seen them live before. I hadn't, but it was nothing to be embarrassed about: he smiled and, in the sharing spirit of his label and store, sang their praises: "You should see them sometime they're really great."
With Fucking Buckaroos, Tiltwheel, Nothington, and more
Knockout, Parkside, Kimo's, and other SF locations
Most Commented On
- House party - December 10, 2013
- Bus Stops - December 10, 2013
- Steven would rather eat his own shit than publicly apologize. - December 10, 2013
- Sad State of Reporting - December 10, 2013
- To fix the housing cost - December 10, 2013
- Googler here - December 10, 2013
- Last I checked...my vote was equal to yours. - December 10, 2013
- This will work. - December 10, 2013
- Yesterday I was on BART and - December 10, 2013
- Wrong, marcos, housing demand is at least partly elastic - December 10, 2013