"Anybody that shows up with guitars and cymbals can play three songs," exclaimed Schrunk, who also highlighted the Aug. 24, Nor Cal vs. So Cal baseball game at Jackson Park across the street from Thee Parkside, which hosts the festival's final show that night.
Thankfully, the fun won't stop there: attendees can look forward to more label action this year with the release of the new LP by locals Surrender. Schrunk asked if I've ever seen them live before. I hadn't, but it was nothing to be embarrassed about: he smiled and, in the sharing spirit of his label and store, sang their praises: "You should see them sometime they're really great."
With Fucking Buckaroos, Tiltwheel, Nothington, and more
Knockout, Parkside, Kimo's, and other SF locations
Most Commented On
- Be truthful. Today, less - April 24, 2014
- Cindy Sheehan rode on a bike, - April 24, 2014
- how i get my ex back - April 24, 2014
- 30% believe the earth is flat and the sun orbits our planet too - April 24, 2014
- AGHcChcTqhm - April 24, 2014
- I am very happy to tell every - April 24, 2014
- Because - April 24, 2014
- need of my husband - April 24, 2014
- Cindy only has to come in 2nd - April 24, 2014
- 22% believe it was the CIA. - April 24, 2014