"Anybody that shows up with guitars and cymbals can play three songs," exclaimed Schrunk, who also highlighted the Aug. 24, Nor Cal vs. So Cal baseball game at Jackson Park across the street from Thee Parkside, which hosts the festival's final show that night.
Thankfully, the fun won't stop there: attendees can look forward to more label action this year with the release of the new LP by locals Surrender. Schrunk asked if I've ever seen them live before. I hadn't, but it was nothing to be embarrassed about: he smiled and, in the sharing spirit of his label and store, sang their praises: "You should see them sometime they're really great."
With Fucking Buckaroos, Tiltwheel, Nothington, and more
Knockout, Parkside, Kimo's, and other SF locations
Most Commented On
- JZKKCRErkreJv - April 21, 2014
- bCaCsMmKHQ - April 21, 2014
- YOU CAN GET YOUR EX BACK - April 21, 2014
- Economists aren't scientists - April 21, 2014
- FKGFQsDkCAk - April 21, 2014
- wniMrlRMROVy - April 20, 2014
- a good man that also help me - April 20, 2014
- Also... It may be legal, but - April 20, 2014
- dsvVcLzJDG - April 20, 2014
- TESTIMONIES OF SPELL CASTERS - April 20, 2014