These folks do the biggest bowls of noodles I've ever seen. I'm talking about the bun, or vermicelli, but I've also had the pho, and it's great too. The place used to be all soulful and divey and crowded and dirty, like I like, but then it moved next door into what might have been a pancake house, with big, soft booths, a posh counter, and carpeting. Funny. Fun. Great food.
711 Stony Point #8, Santa Rosa
Mon.Sat. 10 a.m.8:45 p.m.; Sun. 10 a.m.7:45 p.m.
Beer & wine
Most Commented On
- San Francisco's politicians - December 9, 2013
- This is probably the best - December 9, 2013
- Agreed. China has wonderful - December 9, 2013
- Well said. - December 9, 2013
- San Friscans Have made their bed. Now they Must lie in it. - December 9, 2013
- I live in Oakland. I did not - December 9, 2013
- Yeah they got an apology and reparations too - December 9, 2013
- Absolutely. Yes, our - December 9, 2013
- The worst part is that the - December 9, 2013
- All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than - December 9, 2013