If you're going to take E or anything else likely to act as an empathogen (or "entactogen") that is, a drug that makes you think you like people who may not, in truth, be worthy of your affection try to do it in the presence of people who've got your back, and not because they want to climb up on it and hump you like a dog.
There are organizations dedicated to disseminating information on safer drug-taking. I do the sex part, and I habitually worry about young people having sex with people they don't like, or, especially, with people who don't like them. If you're going to do it anyway, use a condom. Not only do you not have these people's e-mail addresses, you may not even like them, remember? You're not going to want to track them down later to ask about that funny-looking pimple.
And finally, if you're female and have sex with men or might have sex with men after enough empathogens, bring Plan B emergency contraception with you. This may seem extreme, but it's not like you have to use it. Condoms can break or be forgotten. Midnight's "oh, what the hell" can easily turn to "What the hell did I do?" in the harsh (in Burning Man's case, extremely harsh) light of day.
Got a salacious subject you want Andrea to discuss? Ask her a question!
Most Commented On
- Motion capture - July 25, 2014
- REjFcnpKIuXcLVMWu - July 25, 2014
- The bike lanes are actually - July 25, 2014
- Sure, if I scaled back my life, I would drive less - July 25, 2014
- You benefit from vehicles and roads even if you do not own a car - July 25, 2014
- LOL, so I have to produce evidence but you do not? - July 25, 2014
- yUomWWJqsFXwS - July 25, 2014
- Local journalists starting to catch onto Airbnb's subversion of - July 25, 2014
- My stars! - July 25, 2014
- Very Good Site - July 25, 2014