The entire script is hilarious and quote-worthy! It was definitely the best reading I did in graduate school. The last line (spoiler alert!) always gets me: "Kiss me sloppy."
SFBG What is your favorite time of year in seasonless San Francisco?
TS Fall is always my favorite season. In my home state of Wisconsin I love it because the leaves fall off the trees. Here in SF I love it because the tourists leave and the streets thin out.
I FEEL I AM FREE BUT I KNOW I AM NOT
Sept. 4, 58 p.m., free; Sept. 13 and 27, 25 p.m., $5
657 Mission (second floor), SF
Most Commented On
- More bull shit from Mr Smug - December 18, 2013
- SFBg is happy taking money from the walath-creating sector and - December 18, 2013
- Yeah, the cops never ticket an illegally parked car if the - December 18, 2013
- It's not your job to decide what is a "fair deal" - December 18, 2013
- It's not just envy. It's also - December 18, 2013
- You'll get treatment - December 18, 2013
- The majority of the progressive - December 18, 2013
- stitch onesie - December 18, 2013
- Most cars that stop in a Muni bus stop pay a fine? - December 18, 2013
- dinosaur onesie - December 18, 2013