You don't want to go without forever, nor do you want to get into this sort of (I wish there were a better phrase for this) tit-for-tat system with your beloved. You're going to have to tell him how you feel, then he's going to have to, well, reciprocate. If the problem really is the once-upon-a time "flooding" incident, you can do what I urge men to do: warn your partner before flooding ensues, allowing her/him the chance to pull back if wanted. Then you have to tell him that you're dry and don't want to be rubbed so much, but here is some helpful, handy lube. Then you have to stop being so mad at him. It's not that you don't have cause of course you do! but the grouchy, aggrieved tone that comes across in your letter is not the sort that invites compromise and the "we must all hang together or most assuredly we shall all hang separately" approach which is, frankly, your only hope. You really should not have let 20 years go by without saying anything. He really should not have let 20 years go by, period. So, OK, what now?
Got a salacious subject you want Andrea to discuss? Ask her a question!
Also, Andrea is teaching! Contact her if you're interested in (sex)life after baby classes. Her new blog is at www.gogetyourjacket.com, but don't look there for the butt sex. There isn't any.
Most Commented On
- Look out for fracking (and how to stop it) - May 21, 2013
- Troll - May 21, 2013
- Sounds like change is afoot - May 21, 2013
- He needs an excorcism - May 21, 2013
- Public option - May 21, 2013
- Cheap energy at any cost? - May 21, 2013
- "...who likes to pontificate - May 21, 2013
- Just sayin' You completely - May 21, 2013
- This would seem - May 21, 2013
- That blog is based in San - May 21, 2013