It's about promoting change.
After the ceremony, the two bald, salt-and-pepper-bearded men stood arm in arm in their wedding space and discussed what PARK(ing) Day means to them. Borden's eyes were glassy with tears. "It's a great way to bring people together," he said. Later he turned to his new husband and added, "I'm honored to stand here at home, in a city that I love, with my partner of 18 years."
Most Commented On
- FKGFQsDkCAk - April 21, 2014
- wniMrlRMROVy - April 20, 2014
- a good man that also help me - April 20, 2014
- Also... It may be legal, but - April 20, 2014
- dsvVcLzJDG - April 20, 2014
- TESTIMONIES OF SPELL CASTERS - April 20, 2014
- I live in the Mission, on - April 20, 2014
- WYsRgVClJdtNwFaK - April 20, 2014
- mrnnTPnohFR - April 20, 2014
- oxKRqnzmPVrMsjmmMnNa - April 20, 2014