It's about promoting change.
After the ceremony, the two bald, salt-and-pepper-bearded men stood arm in arm in their wedding space and discussed what PARK(ing) Day means to them. Borden's eyes were glassy with tears. "It's a great way to bring people together," he said. Later he turned to his new husband and added, "I'm honored to stand here at home, in a city that I love, with my partner of 18 years."
Most Commented On
- Why all the venom? - March 12, 2014
- Hey, it's a tax on poor, stupid people so why wouldn't I support - March 12, 2014
- The three of them couldn't light a campsite fire between them - March 12, 2014
- Wait, I heard that the fire was the fault of AirBnB? - March 12, 2014
- Yeah, he's just yet another progressive control freak who wants - March 12, 2014
- Also - March 12, 2014
- What a ridiculous argument - - March 12, 2014
- Probably nothing more to it than just an accident; - March 12, 2014
- Insurance - March 12, 2014
- Time to fess up. Greg, - March 12, 2014