It's about promoting change.
After the ceremony, the two bald, salt-and-pepper-bearded men stood arm in arm in their wedding space and discussed what PARK(ing) Day means to them. Borden's eyes were glassy with tears. "It's a great way to bring people together," he said. Later he turned to his new husband and added, "I'm honored to stand here at home, in a city that I love, with my partner of 18 years."
Most Commented On
- Stunning comment - December 9, 2013
- Newly attained? The SFBG has - December 9, 2013
- Coincidentally, my name is - December 9, 2013
- Police your own rank self. - December 9, 2013
- Or the employees who live here could pay RE taxes - December 9, 2013
- Congratulations, SFBG. Your - December 9, 2013
- The thing about people who - December 9, 2013
- Every single person who works at google - December 9, 2013
- Well only if you assume all - December 9, 2013
- Progressives need to police their own ranks - December 9, 2013