They serve Italian and Mexican food. Which is especially poignant because it's at the corner of Mission and Italy, in the Excelsior. We had a pizza party there for Deevee's birthday. She's 41. Salads, garlic bread, pizzas, and pitchers and pitchers of beer. We stayed for hours. Total damage: $20 per person, tip included! Great atmosphere. Black vinyl booths, red walls, very friendly.
Sun.Thu., 11:30 a.m.midnight; Fri.Sat., 11:301 a.m.
5006 Mission, SF
Beer & wine
Most Commented On
- I wish I could afford to take - December 9, 2013
- If the cops investigated everyone who wished harm to - December 9, 2013
- Erin McElroy gives new meaning to "sanctimonious" and - December 9, 2013
- Whatever you say, liar. - December 9, 2013
- Buses and housing are two different issues. - December 9, 2013
- Congratz, your one of the - December 9, 2013
- "is that what we are aiming - December 9, 2013
- A Message Worthy Of The Crack SFBG Fact-Checkers! - December 9, 2013
- Lol are you going to report - December 9, 2013
- the persistent attitude. . . - December 9, 2013