I was off by six hours, but not off. Puke springs eternal.
My new favorite restaurant is Patxi's, the Chicago pizza place in Hayes Valley. There are a couple other sources for deep-dish pizza in town, but none come as close to the East Bay's great Zachary's as this. In fact, um, I think I might like Patxi's better. Meat slice (and they do sell stuffed slices) had pepperoni, sausage, and jalapeños genuinely hot ones. Great crust, soccer on TV ... *
Tues.Sun., 11 a.m.10 p.m.
511 Hayes, SF
Beer & wine
Most Commented On
- You know - July 11, 2014
- How Twitter's creation myth was hatched in San Francisco - July 11, 2014
- Uh - July 11, 2014
- Good - no new housing for anyone, ANYWHERE!! - July 11, 2014
- I was there and have this to say, - July 11, 2014
- pot legallitty exactly like prohibitions end.... - July 11, 2014
- Yes, those poor indigent firefighters. - July 11, 2014
- SF GATE - July 11, 2014
- "(B)oth expensive parking on - July 11, 2014
- Progressives love dragging Milk's corpse out - July 11, 2014