I was off by six hours, but not off. Puke springs eternal.
My new favorite restaurant is Patxi's, the Chicago pizza place in Hayes Valley. There are a couple other sources for deep-dish pizza in town, but none come as close to the East Bay's great Zachary's as this. In fact, um, I think I might like Patxi's better. Meat slice (and they do sell stuffed slices) had pepperoni, sausage, and jalapeños genuinely hot ones. Great crust, soccer on TV ... *
Tues.Sun., 11 a.m.10 p.m.
511 Hayes, SF
Beer & wine
Most Commented On
- Oh, yeah. Lilli's tender ears. - May 20, 2013
- ha ha ha - May 20, 2013
- Not agreeing with a progressive - May 20, 2013
- "You're crazy."----Tim - May 20, 2013
- So the omnipresent commenter - May 20, 2013
- The Doors-like band he had at - May 20, 2013
- Disgusting Troll. You are the bigot or you wouldn't be repeating - May 20, 2013
- As though I'm really talking - May 20, 2013
- Agree with the gist, - May 20, 2013
- Well now that you know our plan... - May 20, 2013