Doing so is unchivalrous, at best. I have a shocking suggestion though, which we may never be able to prove true or false now, but it's worth making anyway. What are the chances that all this talk of breath-play and death-play is beside the point because he didn't choke you out and didn't mean to: he merely meant to do what he did put his hands on your throat to give you both a little "what if I actually kept squeezing, not that I would" thrill? A feint, as it were?
Still a bad game, but not necessarily anything so serious that we have to go dragging Jay Wiseman and the American Psychiatric Association into this.
I can imagine why it would be bothering you, but I wouldn't put a huge amount of energy into it. If you're already in touch with him, I could see how a quick, light-handed, "Oh and by the way, what the fuck ...?" could be just the thing, though. *
Got a salacious subject you want Andrea to discuss? Ask her a question!
Most Commented On
- UBER is doing what the CITY does ... ask Herrera - March 8, 2014
- Commitment matters - March 8, 2014
- You and I have different values - March 8, 2014
- Oh yes - that paragon of virtue, ambulance chaser Chris Dolan... - March 7, 2014
- eKwimShrzRLu - March 7, 2014
- You're kidding right? Brown - March 7, 2014
- fyi, marcos, AAA has a dismal record on motorists' rights - March 7, 2014
- Christopher Dolan AGAIN? - March 7, 2014
- So criticizing someone who - March 7, 2014
- Funny, I felt the same way about Jerry Brown - March 7, 2014