Doing so is unchivalrous, at best. I have a shocking suggestion though, which we may never be able to prove true or false now, but it's worth making anyway. What are the chances that all this talk of breath-play and death-play is beside the point because he didn't choke you out and didn't mean to: he merely meant to do what he did put his hands on your throat to give you both a little "what if I actually kept squeezing, not that I would" thrill? A feint, as it were?
Still a bad game, but not necessarily anything so serious that we have to go dragging Jay Wiseman and the American Psychiatric Association into this.
I can imagine why it would be bothering you, but I wouldn't put a huge amount of energy into it. If you're already in touch with him, I could see how a quick, light-handed, "Oh and by the way, what the fuck ...?" could be just the thing, though. *
Got a salacious subject you want Andrea to discuss? Ask her a question!
Most Commented On
- You always make that remark when you have no response. - July 24, 2014
- No, Yo, there is no significant difference between the two - July 24, 2014
- Not overfunded - July 24, 2014
- lol - July 24, 2014
- Guest, I see where you are heading, and... - July 24, 2014
- Of course he does - July 24, 2014
- Same with the SF Green Party - ovewhelmingly white - July 24, 2014
- Yeah, but if you have really good tech skills why would you ever - July 24, 2014
- Why didn't the author give a breakdown by eye color or - July 24, 2014
- HINT: SFUSD should have done - July 24, 2014