Doing so is unchivalrous, at best. I have a shocking suggestion though, which we may never be able to prove true or false now, but it's worth making anyway. What are the chances that all this talk of breath-play and death-play is beside the point because he didn't choke you out and didn't mean to: he merely meant to do what he did put his hands on your throat to give you both a little "what if I actually kept squeezing, not that I would" thrill? A feint, as it were?
Still a bad game, but not necessarily anything so serious that we have to go dragging Jay Wiseman and the American Psychiatric Association into this.
I can imagine why it would be bothering you, but I wouldn't put a huge amount of energy into it. If you're already in touch with him, I could see how a quick, light-handed, "Oh and by the way, what the fuck ...?" could be just the thing, though. *
Got a salacious subject you want Andrea to discuss? Ask her a question!
Most Commented On
- People are way too distracted - March 7, 2014
- GCCIuDgaMo - March 7, 2014
- Love the irony, and Twitter's - March 7, 2014
- Mr Diridon really needs to go - March 7, 2014
- I take that as a sign that the NIMBY losers know they have lost - March 7, 2014
- Yes, Cw, only sycophantic adoration of SFBG is allowed here. - March 7, 2014
- *Say something, I'm giving up on you.* - March 7, 2014
- The reason Steven wants to go after AirBnB and not hosts is - March 7, 2014
- If A correlates to B and B corrrelates to C then the chances are - March 7, 2014
- This is one of the few issues where I agree with the SFBG - March 7, 2014