Doing so is unchivalrous, at best. I have a shocking suggestion though, which we may never be able to prove true or false now, but it's worth making anyway. What are the chances that all this talk of breath-play and death-play is beside the point because he didn't choke you out and didn't mean to: he merely meant to do what he did put his hands on your throat to give you both a little "what if I actually kept squeezing, not that I would" thrill? A feint, as it were?
Still a bad game, but not necessarily anything so serious that we have to go dragging Jay Wiseman and the American Psychiatric Association into this.
I can imagine why it would be bothering you, but I wouldn't put a huge amount of energy into it. If you're already in touch with him, I could see how a quick, light-handed, "Oh and by the way, what the fuck ...?" could be just the thing, though. *
Got a salacious subject you want Andrea to discuss? Ask her a question!
Most Commented On
- Seems weird to me that ALL of the SF waterfront belongs to the - December 5, 2013
- Pete must be a westsider - December 5, 2013
- Is that you Cowboy? Hey, - December 5, 2013
- Wrong, the Marsh is the outlier demanding that all their - December 5, 2013
- Surely the onus is on you to soundproof your own space if - December 5, 2013
- and my name is Marga Gomez - - December 5, 2013
- Mr Rutherford is that you? - December 5, 2013
- In reply to the 3 previous - December 5, 2013
- The SFBG is starting to look a lot better recently. - December 5, 2013
- Is that where the cardboard box where you sleep is, Pete? - December 5, 2013