Doing so is unchivalrous, at best. I have a shocking suggestion though, which we may never be able to prove true or false now, but it's worth making anyway. What are the chances that all this talk of breath-play and death-play is beside the point because he didn't choke you out and didn't mean to: he merely meant to do what he did put his hands on your throat to give you both a little "what if I actually kept squeezing, not that I would" thrill? A feint, as it were?
Still a bad game, but not necessarily anything so serious that we have to go dragging Jay Wiseman and the American Psychiatric Association into this.
I can imagine why it would be bothering you, but I wouldn't put a huge amount of energy into it. If you're already in touch with him, I could see how a quick, light-handed, "Oh and by the way, what the fuck ...?" could be just the thing, though. *
Got a salacious subject you want Andrea to discuss? Ask her a question!
Most Commented On
- The Facts GPD - December 6, 2013
- Since when does an useless - December 6, 2013
- i want to give thanks to the great OZALOGBO - December 6, 2013
- i want to give thanks and i will always give thanks to DR.LUKA - December 6, 2013
- Who is guest? - December 6, 2013
- Yes. I agree. - December 6, 2013
- Well I heard about these Bath - December 6, 2013
- "The idea is to support folks - December 6, 2013
- Guest likes some Vicodin with - December 6, 2013
- Oh hell yeah! Now you're - December 6, 2013