The pace has been pretty unrelenting for the past year," Blumenfeld told us.
But experienced environmental leaders remain suspicious of the timing and correlation of the mayor's green photo and media opportunities while he wages an aggressive war against Prop. H.
"I think they're related, and he's trying to cover his bases should Prop. H win and he finds himself on the losing side of a major initiative," said John Rizzo, a board member of the Sierra Club.
Most Commented On
- "But I can't find a phone - December 21, 2013
- I agree that the tech - December 21, 2013
- It was painted on, i.e. a - December 21, 2013
- What You Are Describing Richmondman Is Simply Not The Reality - December 21, 2013
- This music sux - December 21, 2013
- He does like to talk doesn't - December 21, 2013
- How is this called punk ? - December 21, 2013
- So, Guest - December 21, 2013
- Posting a nonsense statement twice - December 21, 2013
- 73% is from one poll taken several months ago - December 21, 2013