The pace has been pretty unrelenting for the past year," Blumenfeld told us.
But experienced environmental leaders remain suspicious of the timing and correlation of the mayor's green photo and media opportunities while he wages an aggressive war against Prop. H.
"I think they're related, and he's trying to cover his bases should Prop. H win and he finds himself on the losing side of a major initiative," said John Rizzo, a board member of the Sierra Club.
Most Commented On
- My Name is Erick Wilson..I - July 10, 2014
- And what's that got to do - July 10, 2014
- Because when something - July 10, 2014
- If you would like to make - July 10, 2014
- Supermarket Chains & The 5 Cent Charge - July 10, 2014
- Why is it Campos allows - July 10, 2014
- AgeSong told Campos they - July 10, 2014
- I feel no sympathy for you - July 10, 2014
- economic - July 10, 2014
- What the hell are you - July 10, 2014