Lots of people would rather hear that their partner has a dangerous, progressive disease than that he's bored, but don't freak out. If you're just getting into the fun, kinky part together, it's unlikely that he's bored already. He may be worried about something, or fixating on something even kinkier that he's afraid to ask for but that you might feel like offering if only you knew what it was. And he might simply be aging out of the sorts of stimulation that did it for him before and need rougher handling, which you can certainly provide. Watch what he's doing with the successful handiwork where is he stroking, how hard and how fast? Once you know what's working, you can try re-creating the sensations in a way that gets and keeps you involved. Nobody said you can't use your hand (or his) during a blow job, right? Or during what the guy in the first letter would insist all men like better anyway?
Got a salacious subject you want Andrea to discuss? Ask her a question!
Most Commented On
- Ammiano and Leno seek to reform the Ellis Act and slow SF - July 30, 2014
- Burr I can feel the cold of summer - July 30, 2014
- C'mon, Peter, admit that the - July 30, 2014
- RXkuRYOfgqUTIRXxZQyN - July 30, 2014
- The mayor is simply marshalling the troops and - July 30, 2014
- It was always too precious and too ideological - July 30, 2014
- Yes, starve the beast - July 30, 2014
- It is more a political problem i.e. that the city will not let - July 30, 2014
- Good riddance to the 50 year - July 30, 2014
- Have we learned nothing from the past? - July 30, 2014