Well, that and the Sybian dealers currently accessible via the Web, like the one whose site makes this claim: "The female will learn how to have better and bigger orgasms. She will literally explode on it."
But I'm assuming you weren't in that market anyway. No, what you need is either the hands-free insertable doohickeys described above, or something like what you've got already and a way to immobilize it so you can crouch on it, as with the Sybian, but less explodey. You could try one of those harnesses that attach a dildo to the partner's knee or, in your case, to random household furnishings. Either way, be sure to tell any new sex toys how you really feel, and practice active listening. Communication is the key, you know. *
Got a salacious subject you want Andrea to discuss? Ask her a question!
Also, Andrea is teaching! Contact her if you're interested in (sex)life after baby classes. Her new blog is at www.gogetyourjacket.com, but don't look there for the butt sex. There isn't any.
Most Commented On
- Bestemor - May 24, 2013
- Agreed, Greg, but the systemic issue still remains. - May 24, 2013
- Nice Post - May 24, 2013
- " You are talking about 36 - May 24, 2013
- Ethnic China - May 24, 2013
- Geller is an unhinged loon. - May 24, 2013
- I see. Your tactic is to - May 24, 2013
- And do you agree that if a - May 24, 2013
- I guess we can count you - May 24, 2013
- The writing is on the wall (on the waterfront, that is) - May 24, 2013