I'm setting traps in my chicken coop and storage shed, and it's obtuse, so I'll tell you: the moral of this seemingly silly story is that if you voted Yes on Proposition 8 here in California, you are, whether you know it yet or not, a homo.
My new favorite restaurant is Gioia Pizzeria for giving me an alternative to what I usually tell transplanted New Yorkers who ask my advice. Now I can choose between "give up" and "Gioia." Super thin, super saucy, and very very similar to actual New York style pizza. Check it out.
1586 Hopkins, Berk.
Mon.Sat., 11 a.m.8 p.m.
Most Commented On
- Not even on internet comment pages, - May 24, 2013
- A better question is: - May 24, 2013
- Most people who calim to not like Pacific Heights or the Marina - May 24, 2013
- It's one set of plutocrats trying to elbow out another set of - May 24, 2013
- Most attempts by the left to micro-manage the population here - May 24, 2013
- Yep, exactly Chris, I think we all know that something high-end - May 24, 2013
- It's family income that counts for means testing and so - May 24, 2013
- A nicely composed comment, - May 24, 2013
- Put it this way. The unit I let for $1,200 a month in 1994 now - May 24, 2013
- The Vote Would Have No Effect On the Use Of the Triangle - May 24, 2013