If you think it's a really horrible idea, that's OK with me too.
If you really want to do it yourself, and he really wants you to, and you are able to find some enjoyment in it for yourself, and he makes and keeps agreements about any extramural activities you can live with and agree to, then I think yeah, there's a chance here. That's a lot of ifs, though, and I am uncomfortable with the idea of his being paid back for betraying you with your going way way way out of your way to make sure his every urge is gratified. You're the top now do you feel like gratifying him? It would be nice if you could make physically punishing him feel like payback to you but I'm afraid that is the stuff of S-M fantasy. In real life, the worst case scenario might go more like: you punish him, he likes it, and you're stuck serving him by beating him. People talk a lot about topping from the bottom; don't get stuck bottoming from the top.
Got a salacious subject you want Andrea to discuss? Ask her a question!
Also, Andrea is teaching! Contact her if you're interested in (sex)life after baby classes. Her new blog is at www.gogetyourjacket.com, but don't look there for the butt sex. There isn't any.
Most Commented On
- No, I am suggesting that knowing someone's net worth, along - December 20, 2013
- That's nothing more than another envy diatribe. - December 20, 2013
- I'd like for my little girl - December 20, 2013
- War on tech? - December 20, 2013
- They do pick up riders in - December 20, 2013
- This seems well - December 20, 2013
- Are you suggesting that - December 20, 2013
- What country are you living in? - December 20, 2013
- The problem for you, Greg, is that your net worth is a decent - December 20, 2013
- Who put you in charge of douchebaggery? - December 20, 2013