But if your current difficulty is global, occurring whether or not you've been drinking, rather than just the result of a binge-y night, then I'm a little worried. Drinking a whole lot a whole lot can cause long-term damage it can mess up testosterone production among other ills so I'd be happier hearing that you can get a hard-on (and that your balls aren't shrinking), it's just that you often don't because you've often been drinking. Dude, see a doctor. I cannot guarantee he or she won't be judgmental (I can pretty much guarantee s/he will, actually). But buck up and find out if there's something really going wrong.
While you've got the doctor's attention, you've got a chance to ask for Viagra or one of its little friends. Getting a hard-on is not going to solve all your problems but at least it would be pleasant while it lasted.
I close with this helpful suggestion from the official Viagra patient information Web site: "To help avoid symptoms of ED, it's best to avoid drinking large amounts of alcohol before having sex."
Got a salacious subject you want Andrea to discuss? Ask her a question!
Also, Andrea is teaching! Contact her if you're interested in (sex)life after baby classes. Her new blog is at www.gogetyourjacket.com, but don't look there for the butt sex. There isn't any.
- How far will $10 an hour stretch in 2016? - August 21, 2014
- We don't need a shit ton of condos - August 20, 2014
- Why sf why not San Jose? - August 20, 2014
- Ed Lie's support is less than - August 20, 2014
- Didn't Ronald Reagan say that - August 7, 2014
- Except that they've not been - August 7, 2014
- They're outraged but they don't want any Palestinians in - August 7, 2014
- At least we have the - August 7, 2014
- Yeah the Sunni and Shia have - August 7, 2014
- The US and UK and later - August 7, 2014