But if your current difficulty is global, occurring whether or not you've been drinking, rather than just the result of a binge-y night, then I'm a little worried. Drinking a whole lot a whole lot can cause long-term damage it can mess up testosterone production among other ills so I'd be happier hearing that you can get a hard-on (and that your balls aren't shrinking), it's just that you often don't because you've often been drinking. Dude, see a doctor. I cannot guarantee he or she won't be judgmental (I can pretty much guarantee s/he will, actually). But buck up and find out if there's something really going wrong.
While you've got the doctor's attention, you've got a chance to ask for Viagra or one of its little friends. Getting a hard-on is not going to solve all your problems but at least it would be pleasant while it lasted.
I close with this helpful suggestion from the official Viagra patient information Web site: "To help avoid symptoms of ED, it's best to avoid drinking large amounts of alcohol before having sex."
Got a salacious subject you want Andrea to discuss? Ask her a question!
Also, Andrea is teaching! Contact her if you're interested in (sex)life after baby classes. Her new blog is at www.gogetyourjacket.com, but don't look there for the butt sex. There isn't any.
Most Commented On
- JZKKCRErkreJv - April 21, 2014
- bCaCsMmKHQ - April 21, 2014
- YOU CAN GET YOUR EX BACK - April 21, 2014
- Economists aren't scientists - April 21, 2014
- FKGFQsDkCAk - April 21, 2014
- wniMrlRMROVy - April 20, 2014
- a good man that also help me - April 20, 2014
- Also... It may be legal, but - April 20, 2014
- dsvVcLzJDG - April 20, 2014
- TESTIMONIES OF SPELL CASTERS - April 20, 2014