She knew that was all it would take.
The crowd pulls the music out of you: there is nothing like watching a mob of rabid AC/DC fans rocking out and singing the lyrics over the sound of the drums. She was hooked by the bouncing, pulsing crowd; the head-banging front row; the beers flying; the couples making out in dark corners; the walls sweating; the Sac Bros screaming. This is what it's like to play AC/DC's music.
Most Commented On
- ADA requires coverage for disabled people - March 10, 2014
- What was Sofia Liu's choice? - March 10, 2014
- As a consumer, I am comfortable with the idea that I can get a - March 10, 2014
- Sounds like another example of the government externalizing the - March 10, 2014
- Professional Drivers Require Insurance - March 10, 2014
- Anyone driving professionally should have insurance but that - March 10, 2014
- Uber is bad for San Francisco - March 10, 2014
- If crime moves away that is almost as good as crime going away. - March 10, 2014
- Streetsblog views holding - March 10, 2014
- Less crime? - March 10, 2014