She knew that was all it would take.
The crowd pulls the music out of you: there is nothing like watching a mob of rabid AC/DC fans rocking out and singing the lyrics over the sound of the drums. She was hooked by the bouncing, pulsing crowd; the head-banging front row; the beers flying; the couples making out in dark corners; the walls sweating; the Sac Bros screaming. This is what it's like to play AC/DC's music.
- lbASjItHuT - August 20, 2014
- Blurry portrait - August 20, 2014
- Poll says SF loves tech buses, doesn't ask Spanish speakers - August 20, 2014
- Why sf why not San Jose? - August 20, 2014
- nhoNyHRxDZVgtzg - August 20, 2014
- The Performant: Epochalypse Now - August 20, 2014
- zNPntnXWAoFRAiZh - August 20, 2014
- Projections - August 20, 2014
- dqxeKUfORILwUsOZ - August 20, 2014
- IWtxYXIkhTqcwjSZnHF - August 20, 2014