She knew that was all it would take.
The crowd pulls the music out of you: there is nothing like watching a mob of rabid AC/DC fans rocking out and singing the lyrics over the sound of the drums. She was hooked by the bouncing, pulsing crowd; the head-banging front row; the beers flying; the couples making out in dark corners; the walls sweating; the Sac Bros screaming. This is what it's like to play AC/DC's music.
Most Commented On
- WAKE UP!! - April 17, 2014
- Mind The Log In Our Own Eye, Rather Than Speck In Our Neighbor's - April 17, 2014
- pBtqkqHymFhGJVu - April 17, 2014
- Some people are generous, some are not... - April 17, 2014
- Im an insurance broker and - April 17, 2014
- Nobody would have been hurt - April 17, 2014
- Tourism - April 17, 2014
- "Perhaps the restoration of - April 17, 2014
- Don't forget Helm.. - April 17, 2014
- dVCjBkYGGCf - April 17, 2014