And I'd guess that your husband is suffering from a combination of acquired low libido caused by not having much sex or much passion at home, plus low testosterone ( "doesn't like blow jobs" all of a sudden is cause for concern). That last one can actually be tested, and I'd be happy to be proved wrong but even happier to be proved right, since all it would take is a little supplementation and, as they say (confusingly), Bob's your uncle.
But you know what? This is a really stupid thing to play guessing-games about. Your husband is sitting right there and he doesn't really look all that busy, you know? What did you say when he made his startling pronouncement? Did you actually ask him if he's always felt pretty much asexual (in which case, sucks to be you) or if it's only recently seemed like something other people crave in a way he just doesn't get? Maybe you need to have more sex to get more sex, or maybe you need to come to terms with a sexless marriage, but either way you'd best get busy.
Most Commented On
- Small Business Awards 2013: La Victoria Bakery - July 28, 2014
- Here's your gentrification-eviction-displacement electro theme - July 28, 2014
- Hey Guest /Anonymous, there are way more negative comments - July 28, 2014
- Tenant Judith Barrett is - July 28, 2014
- The funny part about that is - July 28, 2014
- He's also famous for his - July 28, 2014
- People, let's all get along - July 28, 2014
- Yes, I forget this is personal for him - July 28, 2014
- Marcos is a renowned Middle East and housing expert - July 28, 2014
- Self-appointed expert Marcos - July 28, 2014