she shouldn't do it?
I'll tell you what: why don't you back off on the dirty talk and leave her underthings alone while she goes to therapy? Maybe the two of you could go together for a few sessions. Then later, when she's no longer mired in the self-loathing she brought upon herself by cheating on you in the first place, and you are feeling more secure because she's not cheating on you, you can revisit the cheating-wife fantasy. Until then, everybody just grow up already. There's more to life (and marriage) than "But I want to!" My son pulls that on us all the time, and we don't fall for it and he's all of two years old.
Most Commented On
- Winograd went on to leave the Dem party - May 18, 2013
- Some more analysis of the SF recycling boondoggle - May 18, 2013
- How do we know what laws to obey? - May 18, 2013
- The law doesn't support that interpretation. - May 18, 2013
- "Death wish"? Crazy. I've been subjected to actual death wishes - May 18, 2013
- Wrong - May 18, 2013
- It's not a crime. It's a civil matter. - May 18, 2013
- Nope, that wasn't me. - May 18, 2013
- Hey, you were the one playing the race card - May 18, 2013
- It isn't necessary to repeal ObamaCare - May 18, 2013