she shouldn't do it?
I'll tell you what: why don't you back off on the dirty talk and leave her underthings alone while she goes to therapy? Maybe the two of you could go together for a few sessions. Then later, when she's no longer mired in the self-loathing she brought upon herself by cheating on you in the first place, and you are feeling more secure because she's not cheating on you, you can revisit the cheating-wife fantasy. Until then, everybody just grow up already. There's more to life (and marriage) than "But I want to!" My son pulls that on us all the time, and we don't fall for it and he's all of two years old.
Most Commented On
- PY, you're up early today! - July 25, 2014
- soccercomplex - July 25, 2014
- ZjFEnIWzdDRHkwl - July 25, 2014
- You sure showed her, keyboard - July 25, 2014
- Say what? Maybe you should be - July 25, 2014
- The US government is morally bankrupt - July 25, 2014
- uWBZVeYJNjDqkBKT - July 25, 2014
- KDwLAXQpXXoGyi - July 25, 2014
- the heat in Walnut Creek - July 25, 2014
- Troll, why do you hate America? - July 25, 2014