she shouldn't do it?
I'll tell you what: why don't you back off on the dirty talk and leave her underthings alone while she goes to therapy? Maybe the two of you could go together for a few sessions. Then later, when she's no longer mired in the self-loathing she brought upon herself by cheating on you in the first place, and you are feeling more secure because she's not cheating on you, you can revisit the cheating-wife fantasy. Until then, everybody just grow up already. There's more to life (and marriage) than "But I want to!" My son pulls that on us all the time, and we don't fall for it and he's all of two years old.
Most Commented On
- One Source Journalism - March 11, 2014
- Disabled people don't - March 11, 2014
- Lighten up and grow a sense of humor. - March 11, 2014
- Nobody is saying the disabled don't deserve a break - March 11, 2014
- Home Improvement Fashion - March 11, 2014
- Homophobic troll - March 11, 2014
- I do love a good party - March 11, 2014
- 2 of these officers killed my son Idriss Stelley - March 11, 2014
- impressed - March 11, 2014
- Sadder but wiser - March 11, 2014