she shouldn't do it?
I'll tell you what: why don't you back off on the dirty talk and leave her underthings alone while she goes to therapy? Maybe the two of you could go together for a few sessions. Then later, when she's no longer mired in the self-loathing she brought upon herself by cheating on you in the first place, and you are feeling more secure because she's not cheating on you, you can revisit the cheating-wife fantasy. Until then, everybody just grow up already. There's more to life (and marriage) than "But I want to!" My son pulls that on us all the time, and we don't fall for it and he's all of two years old.
Most Commented On
- Clearly, Twitter employs too many Asians - July 23, 2014
- More racism from this soon to - July 23, 2014
- Who gives a shit? - July 23, 2014
- Student protesters file claim against City College and SF - July 23, 2014
- tKcTTqxflF - July 23, 2014
- Proof, pudding - July 23, 2014
- Poor Gerard must have a lot - July 23, 2014
- But you're not refuting - July 23, 2014
- What damage does the Hetch Hetchy dam cause now? - July 23, 2014
- I really don't understand - July 23, 2014