Say, anti-anxiety meds if it's determined that you've got an anxiety thing going. Also, not that this is a common treatment protocol or anything, but I read one abstract where oxytocin, my favorite molecule and the hormone implicated not only in mother-infant bonding and human orgasm but mammalian pair-bonding and (this may be key here) our ability to trust each other, was successfully used to treat male anorgasmia. Yay, oxytocin!
Or then again, (2) it isn't performance anxiety so much as it's the result of initially practical but ultimately unhelpful masturbation habits you trained yourself to respond to a very specific sort of stimulation. Since none of these other acts or orifices except the Fleshlight approximate what you're used to, none of them are working. If it's that, you have to retrain, and it will take a while, but women do it all the time and you can too.
My last suggestion, and please don't quote me on this: Your boyfriend needs lessons.
Most Commented On
- Most computer science majors are men - July 24, 2014
- Women in tech - July 24, 2014
- Doing the work of the Koch brothers - July 24, 2014
- the SFBG is way too hypocritical to answer - July 24, 2014
- Kudos - July 24, 2014
- There is no "subsidy." Stop spewing nonsense - July 24, 2014
- 50 bucks says - July 24, 2014
- SFBG has always been a white newspaper. - July 24, 2014
- Homeless People Infesting the Main Library - July 24, 2014
- So what are "progressives" doing to fix public education? - July 24, 2014