Nor, for that matter, do they have lines as good as "We'll go to Del Taco / and order something macho" from the boyf-stealing story "Good Kisser," or "What the hell is wrong with you / I think you sniffed too much glue" from the self-explanatory breakup rocker "You Don't Like Rock 'n' Roll."
Although Hunx sometimes performs live with only a backing track and dancers he likes the "talent show" feel the upcoming Gilman show will include a full band of mostly "hot, straight dudes that I make dress up really slutty," the frontman promises. "Leather jackets with no shirt underneath and nylons and stuff. They always try to take home the outfits."
HUNX AND HIS PUNX
Sat/31, 7:30 p.m. doors, $8
924 Gilman Street Project, Berk.
Most Commented On
- Yes, we know, - May 22, 2013
- My husband and i say this all the time. - May 22, 2013
- then move.. - May 22, 2013
- I'm sorry, but "Director" - May 22, 2013
- VOTE SCOTT WEINER OUT! - May 22, 2013
- The article is very good and - May 22, 2013
- Cant we take a look at the - May 22, 2013
- Regarding "People have to - May 22, 2013
- Means testing: A means to an end (of rent control) - May 22, 2013
- When did the tenancy for that apartment begin? 1979? - May 22, 2013