Jacobs, who first read the entire Encyclopedia Britannica and then followed every commandment in the Bible for a year, or Morgan Spurlock, who did the gross stunt with the McDonalds diet. Especially when considering that Jacobs shaved his beard and went back to wearing mixed fibers (and forgot most of what he learned from the encyclopedia), and Spurlock de-Supersized himself and shudders when he passes the Golden Arches, both the Browns and Mullers report greater intimacy and more (although, of course, also less) sex in the aftermath of their experiment. The Browns also reported being really, really tired.
Both books and all the participants may be eminently mockable (the couples are extremely perky and it's easy to imagine them singing medleys of Christmas songs while wearing matching turtlenecks), but they are not stupid, and it's not so easy to mock the results. And while I will never get a book contract for Twice a Week, OK?: The Warm-Gooeyness Method Will Save Your Relationship, I can at least try to sell it here. Hell, I may try it myself. But if I do, you won't hear about it.
Most Commented On
- You honestly believe that? - July 25, 2014
- PY, you're up early today! - July 25, 2014
- soccercomplex - July 25, 2014
- ZjFEnIWzdDRHkwl - July 25, 2014
- You sure showed her, keyboard - July 25, 2014
- Say what? Maybe you should be - July 25, 2014
- The US government is morally bankrupt - July 25, 2014
- uWBZVeYJNjDqkBKT - July 25, 2014
- KDwLAXQpXXoGyi - July 25, 2014
- the heat in Walnut Creek - July 25, 2014