Sent to a private school where "bad" students are sold to politicians as sex slaves and ballpoint pens are shot like deadly arrows, she combats perils including one highly exotic dildo you won't find at Good Vibrations.
Shuji Kataoka's same-year S+M Hunter features a titular character outfitted spaghetti westernstyle with cowboy boots, priest's collar, a skull's-head eyepatch, Morricone-type musical theme, and extraordinary erotic-lassoing abilities. But he and fellow "Pleasure Dungeon" habitués meet their match in the Bombers, a man-hating (and gay-man molesting) girl gang à la H.G. Lewis' She-Devils on Wheels (1968). If you've yearned for a battle of the sexes encompassing gratuitous Nazi regalia and pervasive retro disco woo! woo! well, prepare to be satiated.
SAN FRANCISCO INDEPENDENT FILM FESTIVAL
Feb. 522, most shows $11
Roxie, 3117 16th St., SF; Victoria, 2961 16th St., SF; and Shattuck, 2230 Shattuck, Berk.
Most Commented On
- Greg join Walmart investors - July 24, 2014
- Beach Chalet Ballot Initiative - July 24, 2014
- The US spends billions to fight Ebola and Marburg too - July 24, 2014
- BUgBvGEJFp - July 24, 2014
- And yet Israel spends millions to fight it. - July 24, 2014
- Your Imagination - July 24, 2014
- It's a complicated issue - July 24, 2014
- this doesn't even make sense - July 24, 2014
- You Are Really In LaLa Land There - July 24, 2014
- Cities Are Green - July 24, 2014