Sent to a private school where "bad" students are sold to politicians as sex slaves and ballpoint pens are shot like deadly arrows, she combats perils including one highly exotic dildo you won't find at Good Vibrations.
Shuji Kataoka's same-year S+M Hunter features a titular character outfitted spaghetti westernstyle with cowboy boots, priest's collar, a skull's-head eyepatch, Morricone-type musical theme, and extraordinary erotic-lassoing abilities. But he and fellow "Pleasure Dungeon" habitués meet their match in the Bombers, a man-hating (and gay-man molesting) girl gang à la H.G. Lewis' She-Devils on Wheels (1968). If you've yearned for a battle of the sexes encompassing gratuitous Nazi regalia and pervasive retro disco woo! woo! well, prepare to be satiated.
SAN FRANCISCO INDEPENDENT FILM FESTIVAL
Feb. 522, most shows $11
Roxie, 3117 16th St., SF; Victoria, 2961 16th St., SF; and Shattuck, 2230 Shattuck, Berk.
Most Commented On
- xxKxwFjpUza - July 29, 2014
- When did Anthony Weiner grow - July 29, 2014
- Bill Swift and John Burkett both together in 1993 or so. - July 29, 2014
- Wired measures tech bus trips in a day - July 29, 2014
- Uber’s secret, “proprietary” insurance policy leaked - July 29, 2014
- KDiBURdoDkhFqTUPtd - July 29, 2014
- Live Review: My Bloody Valentine’s SF show feels like - July 29, 2014
- Ed Lee's Twitter Tax Break - July 29, 2014
- They find the experience - July 29, 2014
- Yes. If you are with the - July 29, 2014