To me they were scones, and great, and the pasty, by virtue of being something new, was special: ground beef in gravy with carrots, onions, and potatoes all wrapped up in this sopping greasy flaky crumbly pastry dough.
Which I am still picking out of my seats.
And the camaraderie is killing me. But what are you going to do? I live in a world that defines itself, and its parts and people, historically. It's a song. About bacon. And it's over now, so stop dancing already and wish me weight.
Daily: 7 a.m.8 p.m.
5625 Geary, SF
Full Bar next door
L.E. Leone's new book is Big Bend (Sparkle Street Books), a collection of short fiction.
Most Commented On
- whistleblowers - July 28, 2014
- Not a failure, but definitely - July 28, 2014
- Agree, there are too many people in SF now for one very clear - July 28, 2014
- Wrong again. My point wasn't that my definition of "fairness" is - July 28, 2014
- growth? - July 28, 2014
- So there is on definition of - July 28, 2014
- the Corporate state of America - July 28, 2014
- For every person, there is a place - July 28, 2014
- I think a lot of people would infer that someone who is in their - July 28, 2014
- Suggesting that people adapt their lifestyle to their financial - July 28, 2014