To me they were scones, and great, and the pasty, by virtue of being something new, was special: ground beef in gravy with carrots, onions, and potatoes all wrapped up in this sopping greasy flaky crumbly pastry dough.
Which I am still picking out of my seats.
And the camaraderie is killing me. But what are you going to do? I live in a world that defines itself, and its parts and people, historically. It's a song. About bacon. And it's over now, so stop dancing already and wish me weight.
Daily: 7 a.m.8 p.m.
5625 Geary, SF
Full Bar next door
L.E. Leone's new book is Big Bend (Sparkle Street Books), a collection of short fiction.
Most Commented On
- Poor progressives cannot win. If they stay pure, they achieve - March 15, 2014
- Yeah, the CCSF teachers really looked dumb when they took such - March 15, 2014
- No they don't. They become - March 15, 2014
- Watching the video, it - March 15, 2014
- There are PLENTY of taxes on - March 15, 2014
- Yes, marcos is a white male tech worker who helped to gentrify - March 15, 2014
- Exactly - the burbs carry the freight of SF's inability to - March 15, 2014
- When progressives encounter reality and power then they - March 15, 2014
- How is the appreciation on 32 - March 15, 2014
- because it is at all - March 15, 2014