I wish I could tell you exactly what your risks will be, but barring the acquisition of a long-distance, anonymity-breaching virus-detection gun (and what would I pay for one of those), I just can't.
As for advice on how to make it go smoothly and not be weird, well, it IS weird. But choose someone sympatico, someone with whom you can discuss both what might happen and what just did happen. Give everyone the explicit power to halt proceedings for any reason at any point. Have a drink but not six, and agree ahead of time no hard feelings all the way around if it doesn't go perfectly. Expect it not to go perfectly. This experience may bear a superficial resemblance to porn, but porn is so ... porny. You should expect real life to be bumpier, less predictable and, one hopes, more fun.
Most Commented On
- ZLhwMoQJOC - March 12, 2014
- Greg prefers a conspiracy theory to facts and logic - March 12, 2014
- kUkJstKKhU - March 12, 2014
- The City Cannot Impost Additional Restrictions - March 12, 2014
- It's The Typical Result of A Huge Fire - March 12, 2014
- Why all the venom? - March 12, 2014
- Hey, it's a tax on poor, stupid people so why wouldn't I support - March 12, 2014
- The three of them couldn't light a campsite fire between them - March 12, 2014
- Wait, I heard that the fire was the fault of AirBnB? - March 12, 2014
- Yeah, he's just yet another progressive control freak who wants - March 12, 2014