Please include a daytime telephone number for verification.
Corrections and clarifications: The Guardian tries to report news fairly and accurately. You are invited to complain to us when you think we have fallen short of that objective. Complaints should be directed to Paula Connelly, the assistant to the publisher. We'd prefer them in writing, but Connelly can also be reached by phone at (415) 255-3100. If we have published a misstatement, we will endeavor to correct it quickly and in an appropriate place in the newspaper. If you remain dissatisfied, we invite you to contact the Minnesota News Council, an impartial organization that hears and considers complaints against news media. It can be reached at 12 South Sixth St., Suite 1122, Minneapolis, MN 55402; (612) 341-9357; fax (612) 341-9358.
Most Commented On
- Relocation payments are taxed at lower capital gain rates - April 16, 2014
- "Maybe wait a couple of years - April 16, 2014
- VOTE NO on new Bonds for SFMTA in November - April 16, 2014
- The city won't be buying buildings but if you want to buy a - April 16, 2014
- Most likely, because it will make owners less likely to rent - April 16, 2014
- But wait, marcos hates the non-profits. - April 16, 2014
- That makes absolutely no sense, marcos. - April 16, 2014
- So if this money goes to the homeless then who no longer - April 16, 2014
- Disagree. The market rate - April 16, 2014
- DR OSUN CAN HELP YOU - April 16, 2014