In honor of the restaurant’s 10th anniversary, a special prix-fixe menu is available every night of 2009 (!) for $36 per person ($55 with wine pairings, including a dessert wine pour), though menu items and wine flights change daily (I hear so far the Pot de Creme has been seen on the prix fixe menu, along with dishes like Fried Oysters with spinach, smoked bacon and preserved lemon).
2534 Mission Street
Mission Beach Cafe ushers in Pot Pie Sundays and Let Them Eat Cake!
One of my favorite cafes for its eclectic decor, friendly service, and, best of all, Blue Bottle coffee and amazing house-made pastries, Mission Beach Cafe further sweetens the 'hood with two new specials. Pastry chef Alan Carter is already known at MBC for his flakey pot pies - that's what baking and living in Paris did for him. Lucky us, he's sharing his pot pie magic skills every Sunday night creating pies filled with rabbit, beef, duck or veggies. Sounds like a perfect winter dinner to me. On Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights, you can further rack up the calories (happily so) with a Let Them Eat Cake offer from 5:30–6:30 pm: a free slice of cake with each entrée ordered. Knowing how decadent the pastries and pies are, I've no doubt the cakes will give you sweet dreams, too.
198 Guerrero Street
Most Commented On
- Corsets China Manufacturers - December 10, 2013
- You're a "Jack Kemp - December 10, 2013
- Several times the potential - December 10, 2013
- Pass immigration reform now!! - December 10, 2013
- Miniscule reparations more than - December 10, 2013
- great idea - December 10, 2013
- I'm looking forward to even - December 10, 2013
- BART To Mt. View - December 10, 2013
- Maybe You Can Have An Actor Play The Landlord Next - December 10, 2013
- For me the best part is how - December 10, 2013