A rare new documentary that really belongs on the big screen, The Betrayal's flowing lyricism gracefully connects a poignant family history to larger socio-political and extra-large spiritual themes. It's an almost sinfully beautiful movie about ugly global realities.
THE BETRAYAL opens Fri/27 in Bay Area theaters.
Most Commented On
- Tale of two parties: Was the 8 Washington defeat a referendum - April 20, 2014
- Don't be a Glasshole - April 20, 2014
- Fast bills - April 19, 2014
- oOmHLcSCPSbnNiFq - April 19, 2014
- cEBpuLEIoWvA - April 19, 2014
- Guardian honored for investigation of buying influence at City - April 19, 2014
- BEST SPELL CASTER - April 19, 2014
- A radical proposal: Squat Airbnb hosts' homes to create - April 19, 2014
- drabiza helped me - April 19, 2014
- tqofVkihgbk - April 19, 2014