A rare new documentary that really belongs on the big screen, The Betrayal's flowing lyricism gracefully connects a poignant family history to larger socio-political and extra-large spiritual themes. It's an almost sinfully beautiful movie about ugly global realities.
THE BETRAYAL opens Fri/27 in Bay Area theaters.
Most Commented On
- Progressives are so certain that they are right 100% of the time - March 14, 2014
- Or people buy black market cigs in the same way that they buy - March 14, 2014
- Can someone please explain to - March 14, 2014
- People don't NEED a lot of - March 14, 2014
- ABC7's pedestrian safety coverage courts controversy - March 14, 2014
- Yep, he is just playing the race card - March 14, 2014
- I always shop at Colma and Serramonte anyway - March 14, 2014
- Government by zip code is discrimination - March 14, 2014
- BS - March 14, 2014
- Everyone knows to buy the ugliest home on the block so that - March 14, 2014