A rare new documentary that really belongs on the big screen, The Betrayal's flowing lyricism gracefully connects a poignant family history to larger socio-political and extra-large spiritual themes. It's an almost sinfully beautiful movie about ugly global realities.
THE BETRAYAL opens Fri/27 in Bay Area theaters.
Most Commented On
- James, you are free to live anywhere that you can afford. - July 28, 2014
- Rentals of less than 30 years have long been illegal? - July 28, 2014
- You might want to see a pro bono doctor about your obsession. - July 28, 2014
- They did say they needed some - July 28, 2014
- YTXUJeRsFv - July 28, 2014
- I have a good job and I can't - July 28, 2014
- Presidential mission - July 28, 2014
- Good to see SFBG adopting the "charity model" for helping those - July 28, 2014
- Where I was on the day President Kennedy was shot - July 28, 2014
- Best of the Bay 2013: BEST NORTH BEACH FRY BOMB - July 28, 2014