"I know there is a crowd of people, that 30 to 60 tattooed, pierced, old rock 'n'rollers, new Buddhists, lifelong punks who are older and maybe have kids now." For now he's taking as many dogs as he has pens for and is working 14-hour days to help save the discarded critters of the economic crisis.
"It's the end of the goddamn family dog," Slugocki lamented. "Nobody who has a dog and has lost a home will ever think about having a dog again."
To contact Greg Slugocki, call (707) 459-0930 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most Commented On
- true - December 19, 2013
- Funny, I don't remember - December 19, 2013
- "Guest", do you have a valid - December 19, 2013
- Absolutely nothing - December 19, 2013
- Go Read Your Bible - December 19, 2013
- Yeah, and a million guys are douchebags - December 19, 2013
- You want one way that San - December 19, 2013
- But the color tones in these pictures - December 19, 2013
- SF voters have decided on this - December 19, 2013
- We wouldn't lose the water at HH is the dam goes. - December 19, 2013