"I know there is a crowd of people, that 30 to 60 tattooed, pierced, old rock 'n'rollers, new Buddhists, lifelong punks who are older and maybe have kids now." For now he's taking as many dogs as he has pens for and is working 14-hour days to help save the discarded critters of the economic crisis.
"It's the end of the goddamn family dog," Slugocki lamented. "Nobody who has a dog and has lost a home will ever think about having a dog again."
To contact Greg Slugocki, call (707) 459-0930 or email email@example.com.
Most Commented On
- Sure, if I scaled back my life, I would drive less - July 25, 2014
- You benefit from vehicles and roads even if you do not own a car - July 25, 2014
- LOL, so I have to produce evidence but you do not? - July 25, 2014
- yUomWWJqsFXwS - July 25, 2014
- Local journalists starting to catch onto Airbnb's subversion of - July 25, 2014
- My stars! - July 25, 2014
- Very Good Site - July 25, 2014
- Reading Comprehension Much? - July 24, 2014
- Damn The TL Is Wealthy - July 24, 2014
- no more freebies - July 24, 2014