Lamb cholay, which is garbanzo beans and three big lumps of lamb in a nice, spicy curry ($6.99), naan ($1.49), and the Maze got vegetable biriyani ($6.99), and that was good too.
New favorite restaurant! Across the street from my new favorite bar, McNally's, which has a fireplace and a pool table. Exactly on the way to my new favorite post office ... and, by the way, I mean it. I'm not a post office reviewer, but this one looks like it is run by three-year-olds. It's a mess! I can't wait to go back.
Daily: 11 a.m.10 p.m.
5299 College, Oakl.
Most Commented On
- WYsRgVClJdtNwFaK - April 20, 2014
- mrnnTPnohFR - April 20, 2014
- oxKRqnzmPVrMsjmmMnNa - April 20, 2014
- RtIIppvQckFtmhHcZcF - April 20, 2014
- DR OSUN CAN HELP YOU - April 20, 2014
- FgPNcPFcFgITocfgIl - April 20, 2014
- xnEEgXqeAgkRiN - April 20, 2014
- JxdHtDYjuVjHnn - April 20, 2014
- CGtmnZFBqyOGkGDYy - April 20, 2014
- udWmivkWKLMee - April 20, 2014