Lamb cholay, which is garbanzo beans and three big lumps of lamb in a nice, spicy curry ($6.99), naan ($1.49), and the Maze got vegetable biriyani ($6.99), and that was good too.
New favorite restaurant! Across the street from my new favorite bar, McNally's, which has a fireplace and a pool table. Exactly on the way to my new favorite post office ... and, by the way, I mean it. I'm not a post office reviewer, but this one looks like it is run by three-year-olds. It's a mess! I can't wait to go back.
Daily: 11 a.m.10 p.m.
5299 College, Oakl.
Most Commented On
- So when people... - May 25, 2013
- Your problem is with the syntax? - May 25, 2013
- Progressive like to claim to speak for "the people" - May 25, 2013
- Case in Point - here is a - May 25, 2013
- heh - May 25, 2013
- "Coverage" is not an - May 25, 2013
- I don't make anywhere close - May 25, 2013
- And your contribution to San Francisco - May 25, 2013
- There just doesn't seem to be any joy in Thugville - May 25, 2013
- Someone could also argue - May 25, 2013