Lamb cholay, which is garbanzo beans and three big lumps of lamb in a nice, spicy curry ($6.99), naan ($1.49), and the Maze got vegetable biriyani ($6.99), and that was good too.
New favorite restaurant! Across the street from my new favorite bar, McNally's, which has a fireplace and a pool table. Exactly on the way to my new favorite post office ... and, by the way, I mean it. I'm not a post office reviewer, but this one looks like it is run by three-year-olds. It's a mess! I can't wait to go back.
Daily: 11 a.m.10 p.m.
5299 College, Oakl.
Most Commented On
- I recommend you research the book. - July 23, 2014
- Hasbara bullshit - July 23, 2014
- How to survive as an artist in SF's 'new economy' - July 23, 2014
- Beyond the bros - July 23, 2014
- Blurry portrait - July 23, 2014
- CEQA reform battle sparks welcome changes even before final - July 23, 2014
- Eris Mars daughter was getting second hand soda? - July 23, 2014
- Bill would tax companies with wide CEO-worker pay disparities - July 23, 2014
- The only "funny" thing... is - July 23, 2014
- We don't need a masterpiece - July 23, 2014