Lamb cholay, which is garbanzo beans and three big lumps of lamb in a nice, spicy curry ($6.99), naan ($1.49), and the Maze got vegetable biriyani ($6.99), and that was good too.
New favorite restaurant! Across the street from my new favorite bar, McNally's, which has a fireplace and a pool table. Exactly on the way to my new favorite post office ... and, by the way, I mean it. I'm not a post office reviewer, but this one looks like it is run by three-year-olds. It's a mess! I can't wait to go back.
Daily: 11 a.m.10 p.m.
5299 College, Oakl.
Most Commented On
- Suspending Judgement - December 8, 2013
- Also regarding The Hallowed, - December 8, 2013
- The devout worshipers of The - December 7, 2013
- Well said. I'm sure the - December 7, 2013
- "There will also be food, - December 7, 2013
- Ugh this sounds miserable. I - December 7, 2013
- Trolls such as yourself - December 7, 2013
- On the contrary, it is - December 7, 2013
- Child, you don't follow - December 7, 2013
- B.U.F.F.O.O.N. - December 7, 2013