Lamb cholay, which is garbanzo beans and three big lumps of lamb in a nice, spicy curry ($6.99), naan ($1.49), and the Maze got vegetable biriyani ($6.99), and that was good too.
New favorite restaurant! Across the street from my new favorite bar, McNally's, which has a fireplace and a pool table. Exactly on the way to my new favorite post office ... and, by the way, I mean it. I'm not a post office reviewer, but this one looks like it is run by three-year-olds. It's a mess! I can't wait to go back.
Daily: 11 a.m.10 p.m.
5299 College, Oakl.
Most Commented On
- BURN VALENCIA - March 9, 2014
- They claimed to represent the 99% - March 9, 2014
- No matter who posts it, - March 9, 2014
- I agree that government is corrupt and a big part of the problem - March 9, 2014
- Marcos and his point. - March 9, 2014
- No one needs to try and make progressives look bad - March 9, 2014
- I don't think SFBG has ever claimed to represent the majority - March 9, 2014
- Yep, population is what counts if the question is about - March 9, 2014
- You should ask that question if the Bay Guardian - March 9, 2014
- Think the poster meant - March 9, 2014