Which is ultimately what I'm more interested in.
My date said (among 9 million other things) that he'd met the owner of Zachary's and, ha ha, told him that Zachary's was the second-best pizza he'd ever had. And when Zachary asked whose he liked better he said his own homemade pizza. Dude makes better pizza than Zachary's! And I have no reason not to believe him, except that and this is pretty flimsy as well as retroactive I did not dream about tornadoes that night.
Mon.Sat.: 11:30 a.m.9 p.m.; Sun., noon9 p.m.
5295 College, Oakl.
Beer & wine
L.E. Leone's new book is Big Bend (Sparkle Street Books), a collection of short fiction.
Most Commented On
- And we have the right to - March 16, 2014
- Everyone knows that conservatives are interventionist on - March 16, 2014
- When conservatives want to - March 16, 2014
- Kudos! - March 16, 2014
- People like him want to turn us into North Korea. - March 16, 2014
- Is that an example of the long-standing progressive tradition of - March 16, 2014
- Jesus Christ. Is there no end - March 16, 2014
- Greg, Why do you waste your - March 16, 2014
- AESOP Institute Is A Perpetual Flimflam Machine - March 16, 2014
- There is nothing to progressive politics beyond one group of - March 16, 2014