The second is to just shrug and go about your business. I do kind of have a preference for the latter, but I will understand if you can't let it go and feel like you have to confront.
Just practice telling yourself that fantasy is fantasy and reality is reality and many people harbor fantasies they not only can't act out, but wouldn't even want to given the opportunity. Make sure you believe this yourself before you confront him. Otherwise your skepticism is sure to show, and he will get defensive and end up accusing you of not trusting him and going through his stuff and that is not somewhere you want to be. See why I'd pick the second option, assuming you gave me ultimate power over your decision-making processes?
What? No, I don't have creepy power fantasies about running your life, but even if I did I wouldn't tell you about them, and I'd thank you not to go looking for them on my computer.
Don't forget to read Carnal Nation (carnalnation.com) for more Andrea and other cool stuff.
Most Commented On
- Interpreter, not translator. - April 23, 2014
- Yes, Greg is a troll, and usually wrong as here - April 23, 2014
- Nieto has multiple RO's against him and was clearly - April 23, 2014
- Deserted is ridiculous - April 23, 2014
- actually, he was innocent. - April 23, 2014
- Never really a Motorhead fan, - April 23, 2014
- CAlL +2348182620374 TO GET YOUR HUSBAND BACK WITHIN 48 HOURS - April 23, 2014
- Damn egos - April 23, 2014
- If people want to work 60 hours a week to achieve more - April 23, 2014
- I look at it the exact opposite way, Greg - April 23, 2014