The second is to just shrug and go about your business. I do kind of have a preference for the latter, but I will understand if you can't let it go and feel like you have to confront.
Just practice telling yourself that fantasy is fantasy and reality is reality and many people harbor fantasies they not only can't act out, but wouldn't even want to given the opportunity. Make sure you believe this yourself before you confront him. Otherwise your skepticism is sure to show, and he will get defensive and end up accusing you of not trusting him and going through his stuff and that is not somewhere you want to be. See why I'd pick the second option, assuming you gave me ultimate power over your decision-making processes?
What? No, I don't have creepy power fantasies about running your life, but even if I did I wouldn't tell you about them, and I'd thank you not to go looking for them on my computer.
Don't forget to read Carnal Nation (carnalnation.com) for more Andrea and other cool stuff.
Most Commented On
- So Google glasses are BAD and - April 16, 2014
- Exactly. It must have a - April 16, 2014
- The Best Spell caster... Thanks to Prophet Ibu - April 16, 2014
- EsqGxhaSFO - April 16, 2014
- uSDPPdssFIKHP - April 16, 2014
- Stop puffing the ganja and - April 15, 2014
- Subsidized bus riders - April 15, 2014
- The name is Benito - April 15, 2014
- how i got my soulmate back - April 15, 2014
- I HATE DAVID CAMPOS!!!!!!!!!! - April 15, 2014