He comes from a sexually diverse family, and a tough, diverse, forward city, and, in fact, he did have my back.
However, in the aftermath of the ensuing hard feelings, the bigoted wannabe's racism gurgled to the surface too, and she had the bad sense to call my man a "niggah." Then, when that didn't go over so well, she changed her pronunciation to "nigger." And spitted the word, repeatedly, with venom.
I had to pull my man away before something happened that might be construed as drunk and disorderly. Back in our seat, he cried. And I represented him.
Daily: 7:30 a.m.3 p.m.
5492 College, Oakl.
Most Commented On
- REjFcnpKIuXcLVMWu - July 25, 2014
- The bike lanes are actually - July 25, 2014
- Sure, if I scaled back my life, I would drive less - July 25, 2014
- You benefit from vehicles and roads even if you do not own a car - July 25, 2014
- LOL, so I have to produce evidence but you do not? - July 25, 2014
- yUomWWJqsFXwS - July 25, 2014
- Local journalists starting to catch onto Airbnb's subversion of - July 25, 2014
- My stars! - July 25, 2014
- Very Good Site - July 25, 2014
- Reading Comprehension Much? - July 24, 2014