He comes from a sexually diverse family, and a tough, diverse, forward city, and, in fact, he did have my back.
However, in the aftermath of the ensuing hard feelings, the bigoted wannabe's racism gurgled to the surface too, and she had the bad sense to call my man a "niggah." Then, when that didn't go over so well, she changed her pronunciation to "nigger." And spitted the word, repeatedly, with venom.
I had to pull my man away before something happened that might be construed as drunk and disorderly. Back in our seat, he cried. And I represented him.
Daily: 7:30 a.m.3 p.m.
5492 College, Oakl.
Most Commented On
- material research - May 19, 2013
- Did you factor in this area of the equation - May 19, 2013
- So you exploit illegals while - May 19, 2013
- There is an easy solution to all of this - May 19, 2013
- Good To See You Are Coming Around - May 19, 2013
- If your assumption is all - May 19, 2013
- Wrong, Johnny. You can get US citizenship if you are - May 19, 2013
- Xorauguynaciyxp - May 19, 2013
- I'll take that over arm sales any day. - May 19, 2013
- "Give Them a Job" - May 19, 2013