He comes from a sexually diverse family, and a tough, diverse, forward city, and, in fact, he did have my back.
However, in the aftermath of the ensuing hard feelings, the bigoted wannabe's racism gurgled to the surface too, and she had the bad sense to call my man a "niggah." Then, when that didn't go over so well, she changed her pronunciation to "nigger." And spitted the word, repeatedly, with venom.
I had to pull my man away before something happened that might be construed as drunk and disorderly. Back in our seat, he cried. And I represented him.
Daily: 7:30 a.m.3 p.m.
5492 College, Oakl.
Most Commented On
- Oh yeah, because Greg is your real name? - April 18, 2014
- lol - April 18, 2014
- xwXAORJJWONAwUycf - April 18, 2014
- Ahh the sweet irony of - April 18, 2014
- gowASgzXQY - April 18, 2014
- Nobody seems to address this - April 18, 2014
- gYXhvbcWyFOSPiLUi - April 18, 2014
- baltpqsczsI - April 18, 2014
- VWJVruVIrQjwKLMR - April 18, 2014
- 35 years? So what? - April 18, 2014