"They are trying to fit the high-speed trains of the future in a very limited space, and we're telling them that's not adequate."
Morshed said his agency is still years away from getting into station design, but has been as accommodating as possible with TJPA's desire to move forward now. Daly and others have pointedly criticized CHSRA and its chair, Quentin Kopp, to which Morshed said, "Sure, we can take all the blame, but how is that going to help San Francisco get its station?"
Most Commented On
- Spanky new SUV - December 8, 2013
- She never had a spanky new - December 8, 2013
- i am so greatful to dr samba - December 8, 2013
- Butt ugly fool full of old - December 8, 2013
- Adding to my earlier post: I - December 8, 2013
- Suspending Judgement - December 8, 2013
- Also regarding The Hallowed, - December 8, 2013
- The devout worshipers of The - December 7, 2013
- Well said. I'm sure the - December 7, 2013
- "There will also be food, - December 7, 2013