Dress code strictly enforced, no baggy clothes or sports attire.
Sat/3, 10 p.m., $20. Boss, 750 Harrison, SF. www.boss750.com
Yo, I don't get it, y'all. If you're gonna be a lesbo, why you gotta look like a punk rock dude? I like the lesbians with the big racks and long-ass fingernails on the porno who get down in the hot tub with the whipped cream. Warm it up, ladies! Yeah. Just don't try to compete with me and my boys in the satisfaction department, fo' rock 'n reals. Ain't nothing like a real man's loving. You with me, fellas? Knock 'em back. Boom. This man-chick Ronson may use that Lohan hottie as a muff-warmer, but a girl behind the "wheels of steel" trying to spin like a real DJ? What to the what-what? If she shares out some Lindsay, though, I may let her sing a verse on my forthcoming album, Bay Up or Shut Up, Bitchez. Drop date: May 15 on Rock Star Energy Drink Records. Free downloads now on the MySpace.
April 10, 9 p.m., $15. Slide, 430 Mason, SF. www.slidesf.com
Most Commented On
- Re: More lives would be saved ... - December 19, 2013
- How sad that you are so very - December 19, 2013
- Re: Bourgeois - December 19, 2013
- SFBG gloats when it wins and pouts when it loses. - December 19, 2013
- Re: Thanks for trying, but no. - December 19, 2013
- Luckily, most BMR housing is not built on-site with new - December 19, 2013
- Except that his experience is very typical - December 19, 2013
- all of this BMR housing - December 19, 2013
- Last night I totally seen this one thing that happened ... - December 19, 2013
- Half true. There is no "english test" for citizenship but the - December 19, 2013