The final word on those claims came from a jury of 12 San Franciscans, who agreed unanimously that Lacey's company had engaged in illegal predatory pricing and awarded the Guardian damages.
PS: The other banks in the consortium led by Bank of Montreal are BNP Paribus, Brown Brothers Harriman & Co., Rabobank, U.S. Bank, Wells Fargo, and Westlb AG. If we hear from any of them we'll let you know.
Most Commented On
- Si in other words, you are a lazy fuck and would therefore like - April 18, 2014
- Save the world, work less - April 18, 2014
- zUzviaJXphLlYMPuVgYZ - April 18, 2014
- ScYGPceqyQNCkrLATfuI - April 18, 2014
- Oh yeah, because Greg is your real name? - April 18, 2014
- lol - April 18, 2014
- xwXAORJJWONAwUycf - April 18, 2014
- Ahh the sweet irony of - April 18, 2014
- gowASgzXQY - April 18, 2014
- Nobody seems to address this - April 18, 2014