The final word on those claims came from a jury of 12 San Franciscans, who agreed unanimously that Lacey's company had engaged in illegal predatory pricing and awarded the Guardian damages.
PS: The other banks in the consortium led by Bank of Montreal are BNP Paribus, Brown Brothers Harriman & Co., Rabobank, U.S. Bank, Wells Fargo, and Westlb AG. If we hear from any of them we'll let you know.
Most Commented On
- This is unfortunate indeed - May 20, 2013
- Henri Le Chat Noir - May 20, 2013
- Fair points. Bur perhaps San Francisco just isn't big enough to - May 20, 2013
- Great correction - May 20, 2013
- I'd prefer that people who knows their appearance might - May 20, 2013
- Links - May 20, 2013
- Drudge and Huffington seem to do OK. - May 20, 2013
- That's exactly my point! - May 20, 2013
- It's all very well saying that people here "should contribute" - May 20, 2013
- Bloggers aren't journalists - May 20, 2013