Then shake your booty on the dance floor at Temple (540 Howard, SF. www.templesf.com), where the owner is so committed to being environmentally friendly that he's working on a way to harness dancers' energy to power the place. Catch a flick at Red Vic Movie House (1727 Haight, SF. 415-668-3914, www.redvicmoviehouse.com) a co-op that offers organic snacks.
Giving back: Support small businesses who are trying to be greener by using a Viv sticker (sign up at www.doyouviv.com). Every time you show it to a participating local shop or eatery, you'll push the business to shift to greener cleaning products or energy efficient lights.
Most Commented On
- Insult - December 19, 2013
- Just For Arguments Sake Here - December 19, 2013
- He broke his promise. Isn't - December 19, 2013
- 'Guest' run amock - December 19, 2013
- Didn't anyone notice that Lee - December 19, 2013
- I've already explained why a - December 19, 2013
- " I'm certainly not envious - December 19, 2013
- See? This is why you never - December 19, 2013
- Wow! You're really out there! - December 19, 2013
- You do realize that no one buys those arguments - December 19, 2013