Either you will learn that there is more room than you thought, or you won't. If there's a hymen there it will be more complicated, but it's still meant to let things in. Just let them in on your own terms, at your own pace.
My wife's ex was a "big" guy, and she only mentioned this to me while trying to reassure me that she likes having sex with me more. I don't believe her, though. Now all I can think about is how he was bigger than me and whether she misses that.
Just imagine telling her all the time how you can't stop comparing yourself to her ex, who is out of the picture, and anyway she loves you and would rather have sex with you. How does that sound? See? Now cut it out. She was telling you the truth, as you perfectly well know.
Don't forget to read Andrea at Carnal Nation.com.
Most Commented On
- All of this is just more - December 21, 2013
- I'm not sure what the bus - December 21, 2013
- Mayor Ammiano - December 21, 2013
- Was that tech worker on the bus that was blocked? - December 21, 2013
- Shuttles can use muni bus stops if SFMTA says they can - December 21, 2013
- No, Greg, the average SF protest is less than 100 people - December 21, 2013
- The political process created the Ellis Act, Marcos - December 21, 2013
- how i got my ex back - December 21, 2013
- Your idea is that all growth is a bubble. - December 21, 2013
- Reasonable regulation would be fine, Greg. - December 21, 2013